Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    that sucks! want a few to try!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    ENFIDL:
    docbp87:

IPCPR sampler (One of each of the new releases from Tatuaje at IPCPR)
    5 Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva
    5 Tatuaje The 7th Reserva
    A Tatuaje 'A' Uno Reserva (holy massive smoke)
    Tatuaje "Buzz" cutter
    Tat patch
    Cohiba cutter and shirt

Wild haul today.
    Very very nice brother!
    My B&M told me today they are going to start stocking most of Pete Johnson's blends!! I am SO excited to not have to drive an hour and a half for a Tat! Today just might be one of the best days so far this year!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Got the fancy Liga Privada T-52 taster box (4 sizes of T-52, 5 sticks total) plus a Dirty Rat from Ccom. Stoked. I have had the best few days as cigar orders go :P
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    UPS just rang the door bell and handed me box of goodies...I got the AJ dirty dozen sampler and a 5pk of the Diesel UHC...mmmmmmm image
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Had an issue posting the pic..but here it is... image
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    12 angry men. yumm
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    5 Hemingway Sun Grown, 5 8-5-8 Sun grown and 5 8-5-8 Maduro.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    i got a 10 pack of Padilla 1932 robustos and a 10 pack of La Aroma de Cuba robustos.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    vegassparky:
    that sucks! want a few to try!
    naw... ill catch up to them sooner or later.
    thanks for the offer though.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Got a box of A. Fernandez Signature Sumatra Solomon's in today :^)
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Dirty Rats!

From Packages

Also picked up some forbidden fruit (not pictured).
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Duder2:
    Got a box of A. Fernandez Signature Sumatra Solomon's in today :^)
    I think the Sumatra is my favorite AJ wrapper. Let em rest a bit they're great with rest....

I got a nice welcome bomb courtesy of the brother Stephen Hannibal..great sticks bro. They look good sitting in the humi right now. image
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Got a CAO La Travista, Tatuaje Havana VI, Oliveros King Havano Claro, and Camacho Liberty 2010. 4 steps forward for my humi, 40 steps back for my wallet :P
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    wwhwang:
    Got a CAO La Travista, Tatuaje Havana VI, Oliveros King Havano Claro, and Camacho Liberty 2010. 4 steps forward for my humi, 40 steps back for my wallet :P
    Do NOT bring Paula Abdul into my cigar world... Do NOT!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    got the weekend blitz thingum today!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Yummy!!

No clue why the pic is sideways...
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    j0z3r:
    Yummy!!

Cool!!! I didnt even know you can buy boxes of those! Hell, I cant even get my hands on a flying pig or dirty rat or sloppy pork chop single!!!

Nice!!! Very jealous!! But Nice!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    zeebra:
    Cool!!! I didnt even know you can buy boxes of those! Hell, I cant even get my hands on a flying pig or dirty rat or sloppy pork chop single!!!

Ccom is selling them now. Just email them. I just got a 5'er in and they look freaking fantastic.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Any one else think their Rats smell like Acids? I emailed Tim, and he is replacing mine, but I swear to god mine smells like it has been cooped up with a box of blondies for wayyyyy too long.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    docbp87:
    Any one else think their Rats smell like Acids? I emailed Tim, and he is replacing mine, but I swear to god mine smells like it has been cooped up with a box of blondies for wayyyyy too long.
    Didn't have a problem with the flavor, but yeah mine did kinda smell, well I won't say like Acids, but very aromatic.
    j0z3r:
    docbp87:
    Didn't have a problem with the flavor, but yeah mine did kinda smell, well I won't say like Acids, but very aromatic.
    Man, that would irritate the hell out of me. One of the reasons I still haven't picked any of these up is I just can't bring myself to pay for something in that price range made by drew estate. I've heard they're great sticks, but I just can't do it.
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    docbp87:
    Man, that would irritate the hell out of me. One of the reasons I still haven't picked any of these up is I just can't bring myself to pay for something in that price range made by drew estate. I've heard they're great sticks, but I just can't do it.
    I think you're missing out on a couple of good blends in the LP 9 and T52, especially the T52 given your love for a strong, fearful cigar. I don't know that I'm sold on the limited series though, the Flying Pig was vastly overhyped in my opinion, and my preliminary opinion of the Dirty Rat is that, while definitely better than the Pig, it has been made out to be better than it really is. I'm not necessarily committed to that thought on the Rat though, I need to have a couple more before I make a firm judgment, so we'll see about that one.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    zeebra:
    j0z3r:
    Yummy!!

Man, that's a beautiful sight! When do you plan on lighting one up?
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Received my 3 Dirty Rats, 3 AF Hemi SG, and a box of Ccom Red Robustos. Great day!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    I got my AJ dirty dozen in the mail along with the Don Pepin 90+ rated sampler ....... 22 tasty sticks to bolster the coolidor ......... time for these bad boys to rest for a bit and almost all of the pieces are in order for MOW challenge
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    sightunseen:
    zeebra:

Ccom is selling them now. Just email them. I just got a 5'er in and they look freaking fantastic.
    Send one right after your reply, and all the lil pigs have flown away!
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    docbp87:
    I think you're missing out on a couple of good blends in the LP 9 and T52, especially the T52 given your love for a strong, fearful cigar. I don't know that I'm sold on the limited series though, the Flying Pig was vastly overhyped in my opinion, and my preliminary opinion of the Dirty Rat is that, while definitely better than the Pig, it has been made out to be better than it really is. I'm not necessarily committed to that thought on the Rat though, I need to have a couple more before I make a firm judgment, so we'll see about that one.
    Yeah, you're probably right. I will look into a few of the T-52s the next time I order. What are your thoughts on the LP9?