Just got these in from Jiunn thanks for the great selection
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    image Nice selection from Musicman!! Thanks bro
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    brianetz1:
    I'm kinda a big deal:

photo null_zps44d607ba.jpg
    LOL!!! Yes you are, sir. Pretty impressed they do this for a free membership.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    C-LOVE:
    upload
    i went back and forth deciding if I wanted to purchase some of those are not...I decided not to but damn those look good.
    smoke em if you got em:
    C-LOVE:
    upload
    i went back and forth deciding if I wanted to purchase some of those are not...I decided not to but damn those look good.
    It's funny you commented on these because I already planned on sending you a little package with these included. I got your addy from Shizza earlier this week, shipping Monday or Tuesday thanks for ruining the surprise, lol.
    Bigshizza:
    image Nice selection from Musicman!! Thanks bro
    I love the DPG blue!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    C-LOVE:
    smoke em if you got em:
    C-LOVE:
    upload
    It's funny you commented on these because I already planned on sending you a little package with these included. I got your addy from Shizza earlier this week, shipping Monday or Tuesday thanks for ruining the surprise, lol.
    Not cool man....wsup with that? But honestly if you are going to send me something..please take your time. Leaving for vacation on Sunday and wont be home until late next Saturday. we are having our mail held for the week so wouldnt want those awesome sticks sitting around the PO all week ya dig?
    smoke em if you got em:
    C-LOVE:
    smoke em if you got em:
    C-LOVE:
    upload
    Not cool man....wsup with that? But honestly if you are going to send me something..please take your time. Leaving for vacation on Sunday and wont be home until late next Saturday. we are having our mail held for the week so wouldnt want those awesome sticks sitting around the PO all week ya dig?
    Alright, I'll ship the following week. Enjoy your vacation!!!!
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Happy happy happy!image
  • maymgmaymg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 47
    imageimage Brand new humidor, Prestigious Premiums Sampler, Padron 1964 and Ashton ESG. Smoked my first Rocky Patel last night, Rocky Patel Decade! Excellent smoke, perfect burn and great draw!
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    reggie713:
    Happy happy happy!image
    please do a review I love the show , please tell me the gars are good too!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    a gift from my wife.. photo IMG_0215_zpsdd83249b.jpg
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Got these today. Still waiting on the Black and Blue one.

photo 20130720_173120.jpg
    photo 20130720_173040.jpg
    photo 20130720_172838.jpg
    photo 20130720_172754.jpg
    photo 20130720_172645.jpg
    photo 20130720_172507.jpg
    photo 20130720_172436.jpg
    photo 20130720_172339.jpg
    photo 20130720_172232.jpg
    photo 83124a45-f674-4439-9fe5-98469d2d2ee2.jpg
    Got my AZZ handed to me by Mr. Shizz. TP&B....
    rwheelwright:

Those are friggin' beautiful!
    ehehat:
    Got my AZZ handed to me by Mr. Shizz. TP&B....
    You know, I didn't like the bull at first but after a few months of resting I really enjoyed it. The Skull crusher I really liked too. Have yet to try the centurion or the saison.
    ehehat:
    rwheelwright:

Thanks man. My pics don't do them justice. Can't wait for the blue one. Now, I wanna buy 3 more. Get the black and white and black and blue smaller one and the white on black bigger one. I just can't justify paying ~$500 on lighters just for show. They are pricey little fuckers. I had to hide them from the fiancé!
  • MackCWMackCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7
    Macanudo Hyde Park
    Fuente Fuente Opus X

Smoked the Fuente Fuente today. Lovely.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    MackCW:
    Macanudo Hyde Park Fuente Fuente Opus X Smoked the Fuente Fuente today. Lovely.
    If you like Macanudo try their Cru Royale if you haven't already, one of my favorites that you don't hear much about.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Picked these up on my way to a BBQ, unfortunately got home too late to enjoy any of them.

• musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    Came home to find this delightful package waiting for me. A little trade between Deejmemix and myself. My end of the deal will be headin to you. I love the Flor De las antillas and Carlos Torano and can not wait to try the others! Thank you very much. image
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Fish killin love from Shane! Thanks bro!! image
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    rwheelwright:

photo 20130720_173120.jpg
    photo 20130720_173040.jpg
    photo 20130720_172838.jpg
    photo 20130720_172754.jpg
    photo 20130720_172645.jpg
    photo 20130720_172507.jpg
    photo 20130720_172436.jpg
    photo 20130720_172339.jpg
    photo 20130720_172232.jpg
    photo 83124a45-f674-4439-9fe5-98469d2d2ee2.jpg
    nice man!! Love the flint lighter!! Been looking at a couple duponts but can't justify them yet
    rwheelwright:
    ehehat:
    rwheelwright:

Thanks man. My pics don't do them justice. Can't wait for the blue one. Now, I wanna buy 3 more. Get the black and white and black and blue smaller one and the white on black bigger one. I just can't justify paying ~$500 on lighters just for show. They are pricey little fuckers. I had to hide them from the fiancé!
    Thats a lot of coin but if that's where you want to put your money there arent many better to put your money towards than these, very nice man.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Happy early Birthday to me, Happy early Birthday to me! Now i get to have the fun of filling this thing up.

photo null_zpsb451f0d5.jpg
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    musicman3:
    Came home to find this delightful package waiting for me. A little trade between Deejmemix and myself. My end of the deal will be headin to you. I love the Flor De las antillas and Carlos Torano and can not wait to try the others! Thank you very much. image
    hope you enjoy them man, nothing super fantastic and rare but good none the less
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Bigshizza:
    Fish killin love from Shane! Thanks bro!! image
    now catch some brook trout or rainbow and send to me! inline spinners are some of my favorites, besides the red devil spoon.