Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    A box of AVO LE 10 and the freebie offer that came with it. Can't wait to rip in to these!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    sirfoster83:
    Yesterday I got a box of Cuban Legecy Robustos
    Tell me hows those are. I really like Gurkha's 'K. Hansotia' branded smokes.
    Been thinking about picking some up.

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    stephen_hannibal:
    sirfoster83:

As someone who has been pretty much anti-Gurkha, I've got to say I found the Cuban Legacy to be an enjoyable cigar, I'd definitely pick up more.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Just ordered some RP decade torps and Padron 1964 Torps. BTW Andy was running a special on the RP decades @ 10 for $60. Excellent timing and excellent service. Andy is the man!
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    stephen_hannibal:
    sirfoster83:

sending you a few tomorrow. I haven't had any from this box yet. The one I had I loved in the bakers dozen sampler.
    stephen_hannibal:
    sirfoster83:

sending you a few tomorrow. I haven't had any from this box yet. The one I had I loved in the bakers dozen sampler.
    sirfoster83:
    stephen_hannibal:
    sirfoster83:

Oh sweet I'll get some stuff out as thanks.

Brother you have done more than enough for me! Smoking one of those Primeros right now. good stick long burn, you better get prepaired. I'm reloading my arsenol and your at the top of my hit list!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    scored 10 LHC's and 5 CCom Brazillias
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    fla-gypsy:
    scored 10 LHC's and 5 CCom Brazillias
    I'm right there w/you fla-gypsy. Stocked up on some LHC's and some Diesels. Just have to wait for the USPS to deliver the other ladies today.
  • WoodyOWoodyO Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 12
    Got 2 Kinky Friedman 5-pack samplers & a Rocky Patel 10 pack sampler yesterday. I should have a box of Diesel unholy Cocktails, a 5-pack tin of CAO criollo, and a freebie of some 5 Vegas sticks in the mail tomorrow. I also picked up some various Drew Estate sticks at a local B&m last night that was hosting a Drew event.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    just got a box of cao lx2 lancero's ,
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Todays haul was 10 Oliva Series O
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 181
    10 Nica Libre Diplomaticos, Man O' War Variety Sampler (4 of each vitola), June's Full selection Sampler, the A. Fernandez Signature Sampler, and 5 giant freebie 5 Vegas Gold #1's.

I'm psyched to try the Double Espresso, Padilla Dominus, and the Cain F; first time for all those.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    10 pack Padilla Dominus corona gorda...
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    5 nub connie 358 5 nub connie 464
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    MOW Virtue box :D Nice box - even has a card in it with the roller/inspector, their table, and what date it was rolled on! Card also has a nice little quote "Happiness can never be found without virtue - John Adams"
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    i got all this today!!!
    J/k
    these are the boxes i bought this year 27 in total
    you think i smoke to much?
    image image image image image
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Well the USPS was kind to deliver some Nica Libre Diplomatico, and some Diesels. Just have to find a bigger humi....
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    My wife was in Orlando on business and picked my up some sticks made by Sosa. She bought one of each kind for me which was rolled right in front of her. I'll give these some time and give them a go. Anyone ever here of these? Their shop in is Downtown Disney.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    undulac:
    My wife was in Orlando on business and picked my up some sticks made by Sosa. She bought one of each kind for me which was rolled right in front of her. I'll give these some time and give them a go. Anyone ever here of these? Their shop in is Downtown Disney.
    An old brand that dates back to the early 20's in Cuba, then in the 60's moving to the Dominican Republic, and opening opening stores in Miami. These are ( for the most part) rolled in the Fuentes factory in D.R. They have the Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper that I like, and I have tried many of various sizes and strengths, I have seen many high rating of them in cigar magazines. (C.A.) You should like them alot.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    kaspera79:
    undulac:
    An old brand that dates back to the early 20's in Cuba, then in the 60's moving to the Dominican Republic, and opening opening stores in Miami. These are ( for the most part) rolled in the Fuentes factory in D.R. They have the Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper that I like, and I have tried many of various sizes and strengths, I have seen many high rating of them in cigar magazines. (C.A.) You should like them alot.
    Thanks!! I saw that they had a 93 rating. Looking forward to them.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Nice haul DD,I enjoyed the Magnum 46 and have heard great things about the 50...one of these days I'll remember to order some.
    Those are pretty sweet....

• ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    So i saw the DD about the Padilla series 68's....I was waiting all day to get home and pull the trigger....then i went golfing...out to eat...movies... by the time i got home...the DD was MAN O WAR double coronas!!!!! NO BRAINER TO PULL THE TRIGGER for 13.95....
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got in a 10 pack of Cain "F" Robusto and a 10 pack of 5 Vegas Limitada '08's. Now just waiting on 10 of the Joya de Nicaragua "Dark Corojo" that Tim is sending out to me.
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    Nica Libre Diplomatico.

Waiting impatiently for my Gurkha Sampler and MOW 6 cigar Sampler.

• mstrmxrmstrmxr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 13
    A 10 pack of Nub 460 Habano & a 10 pack of Nica Libre Diplomatico.
  • TheedgeTheedge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 316
    These just hit my desk. I had one the other day and though it was great for the price. cig