Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    10 Don Kiki Brown label torpedos
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Ruination and Punch gran puro, humidor filling back up again.
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    Went to the B&M yesterday evening. http://www. 1 Nub 464 Habano 6X64 1 J. Fuego Gran Reserva Corojo #1 Robusto 5X52 1 J. Fuego Delirium Corona Maduro 5.5X46 1 Esteban Carreras 10 Anos Toro Maduro 5.5X54 1 Esteban Carreras Habano Rothman 4X54 (looks like a Nub!!) 1 Esteban Carreras 187 Toro Maduro 6X50 1 Esteban Carreras 5150 Toro Corojo 6X50 The only one I have tried before is the Delirium, but in the Minueto size. I'm gonna enjoy firing up these babies tonight and the weekend (i hope!!!!).
  • txjayhawktxjayhawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311
    Got my winnings from the getting deployed contest...and holy crap whata win. Opus X, Titan, Ashton VSG, Perdomo'91 maduro, Sancho Panza, RP '92 to name a few. They all have age on em too! Thanks again welder and be safe of there!!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    MrMoke:
    Went to the B&M yesterday evening.
    1 Esteban Carreras Habano Rothman 4X54 (looks like a Nub!!)
    ^ is a awesome stick, I picked one of those up at a Tinderbox in Raleigh a couple months ago and was saving it for a celebration stick for my Guild in World of Warcraft... was a sensational smoke! as to re-rail my post today my mailbox exploded from the "trade" with Mr. Hannibal as he sent me a dozen sticks some Don Pepin's, A Fernandez Signatures, 4 Diesel's and more!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Well, haven't gotten it yet, but today I ordered a new 150 ct humidor, a box of MOW Ruination belicosos, 5 Oliva G Maduro Special G, and an unknown freebie. Not sure what Andy's sending me on that one yet. I love surprises, haha.
    Today's delivery
    5 Oliva O's
    20 Bahia Maduro's (not a bad smoke for the price)
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Box of Montecristo No. 2 date stamped Sept 2008
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Got the delivery from my frist call-in order yesterday:

1 AJ Fernandez Dirty Dozen (They all look sooooo tasty...) 7 cigar House Blend Sampler 2x 5 Vegas Classic 2x 5 Vegas Gold

This put my humi back near full and WOW is that a nice feeling.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    doromath:
    Got the delivery from my frist call-in order yesterday:

1 AJ Fernandez Dirty Dozen (They all look sooooo tasty...) 7 cigar House Blend Sampler 2x 5 Vegas Classic 2x 5 Vegas Gold

This put my humi back near full and WOW is that a nice feeling.
    I love getting into my humidor and seeing it full. You won't be disappointed with that Dirty Dozen sampler.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Box of Reposado '96 Connies
    Fonseca sampler
    MOW Virtue 6-pack sampler
    RP Connecticut single
  • DHawkDHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    I recieved the Cigar.com 7 cigar sampler today.
    I'm new to smoking cigars, probably only smoked 10-12 total.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    A La Aurora 107... for free!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    DHawk:
    I recieved the Cigar.com 7 cigar sampler today. I'm new to smoking cigars, probably only smoked 10-12 total.
    Awesome DHawk and welcome to the forum. Start a thread and say hi to everyone. Hope you called in your order and got a great deal. Stick around and have some fun.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    stephen_hannibal:
    A La Aurora 107... for free!
    Sweet.....somke it, doooo it, dooooo it now!!!! Make sure you give a mini review please.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Between yesterday and today 20 ct mazo of Gran Hanbano Vintage 2002, 10 Padilla 1932 Torpedos and 2 6 pk samplers of my newest favorite Cain.
  • Cigar SherlockCigar Sherlock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    Purchased a couple of Oliva Connecticut Reserve for under $5.00 a stick. Looking forward to them.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    Well, I went out to the B&M yesterday for the first time in what seems like forever. I picked up a Tatuaje Brown Cazadores, Nub Habano, Cain Habano, and a house blend. I also picked up a cigar case while I was there. I placed an order here for a mazo of Padilla Achilles and two of the Daily Deals. And, I was Half Price Books and found "The Ultimate Cigar Book" so I picked that up as well. I had a busy spending day as far as cigars go, lol.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i went to a davidoff event at my local shop today.
    at a great deal (under $10 a stick) i got 5 Millenniums and as a freebie for buying i got a Davidoff 2000. the Millenniums were darker than they usually are the rep told me (he compared them to older and newer) and he said the darker ones were even better. so needless to say im excited.
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    Nice pickup, kuz.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    a 5 pack of CCom Cuban and a Man O War torch... need fuel now /sigh
    My AJ (dirty 12) 12 angry men showed up on Friday. I am embarking on attaining my MOW badge today. 1 more to go.
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    I jumped on the weekend special for the AAA's and got a DPG sampler as well. Looking forward to their arrival ext week. I also picked up several Savinelli's at a local event.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Went to the B&M and managed to only buy two sticks, both RyJ Reserva Real short Churchill tubos.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    It was a great day for packages today.. got my FnG winnings from Hayblet, including CAO America, Oliva V, Gurkha Empire III, La Aurora, Gran Habano 3 Siglos, Tabacos Baez, and an RP ITC 10th, thanks Hayblet!! Also got my Ccom order from a few days ago, 10 CAO gold maduro robustos, and a DPG top 10 sampler, including 2 5 vegas miamis, 2 tatuaje havana IVs, 2 san cristobals, 2 DPG cuban classics, and 2 Cubaos.. love it!
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    10 RP Edge Madduro toro
    10 MOW Ruination belicoso
    4 each of RP Fusion, Fusion MM, and RP Sig toro
    5 Vegas past, present and future sampler
    Heck of a day for packages!
    Package should be at the office in the morning. Andy hooked it up! I got a new 150ct Evanston Diamante humidor (hopefully plus the freebie humi and humidifier), a box of MOW Ruination belicosos, 5 Oliva G Maduro Special G, and a surprise freebie as welll since I didn't need the cigar jar. Can't wait to get to work, and that's a first.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    cholmes8310:
    Package should be at the office in the morning. Andy hooked it up! I got a new 150ct Evanston Diamante humidor (hopefully plus the freebie humi and humidifier), a box of MOW Ruination belicosos, 5 Oliva G Maduro Special G, and a surprise freebie as welll since I didn't need the cigar jar. Can't wait to get to work, and that's a first.
    Daggum I am JEALOUS!! Enjoy brother!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Oh and I got 10 cuavana intensos and another piece of the puzzle today!
    Alex Williams:
    Oh and I got 10 cuavana intensos and another piece of the puzzle today!
    puzzle? did i miss something?