Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Steve2010:
    I'm going to have to give one of these another shot. The first and only one I had tasted like burnt shoe leather. I'm guessing that's not the profile that has everyone fighting over these.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    got my end of a deal with j0z3r

Photobucket
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    ndhaon91:
    Steve2010:
    I'm going to have to give one of these another shot. The first and only one I had tasted like burnt shoe leather. I'm guessing that's not the profile that has everyone fighting over these.
    That's exactly it! No, just kidding. I did a review in the reviews section but remember, it's one person's opinion.
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    mweber:
    Finally got in my line of lighters and 3 finger leather cigar cases to compliment my humidors! Check the link in my sig for pricing and how to buy!

very nice
    i got a thank you gift from taythegibs (Taylor)
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    Trident:
    got my end of a deal with j0z3r

Photobucket
    oh... my.... lord..... those blacks are amazing. an all time favorite of mine. great pickup!!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    SleevePlz picked up a few of the 007 RyJ's he found at his B&M... these look like they have some SERIOUS time on them... and he threw in a few things I had listed in my bio for good measure... thanks Bro! 2012-04-16_12-40-25_488
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Also got my end of the deal with j0z3r today!!

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Got my end of a trade with Mike Tucelli...and he cannot count lol! Hit a few sticks high on my too try list too. Thanks again Mike image

Then i got my Johhny O package too, safe and sound. They smell fresh as can be...and needed their own humi too.

imageimageimage
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    robbyras:
    SleevePlz picked up a few of the 007 RyJ's he found at his B&M... these look like they have some SERIOUS time on them... and he threw in a few things I had listed in my bio for good measure... thanks Bro! 2012-04-16_12-40-25_488
    Not a problem bro. Just don't rave about the 007 too much or I might be buying some for everyone. Lol.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Got a thank you gift from pbchevo for picking up some sticks for him. Completely unnecessary, but greatly appreciated. I haven't had most of these, which makes it that much better. Thanks again Junior! Bomb from pbchevo
    SleevePlz:
    Got a thank you gift from pbchevo for picking up some sticks for him. Completely unnecessary, but greatly appreciated. I haven't had most of these, which makes it that much better. Thanks again Junior! Bomb from pbchevo

glad they got their safe and enjoy brother
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    JHewey knocked out 2 of my top 3 i want to try along with some stragglers. Thanks allot brother!image
  • kingdavid5kingdavid5 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
    Got my end of the purchase from j0zr3 image
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Some fantastic sticks From Mr. JJ.. All are new except the CAO the Cain the Oliva and the Creamy Chicken ;o)
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

and a few reinforcements

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

• ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Holy mother of mercy, Dustin!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    The Kid:
    Some fantastic sticks From Mr. JJ.. All are new except the CAO the Cain the Oliva and the Creamy Chicken ;o)
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

and a few reinforcements

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

very nice Rudy, Always have the CT50 handy great little cigar, nice hit JJ
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Man those 5V look outfall this world.....enjoy it up.....
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Got a very nice thank you package from Joe (j0z3r) today for picking up something for him. Smoked my only Le Bijou last night and look already replenished, lol. Thank you brother, I really appreciate it.

• rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Rudy, you got one Zino Davidoff Crown Series Chubby Especial. You will enjoy it.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    rzaman:
    Rudy, you got one Zino Davidoff Crown Series Chubby Especial. You will enjoy it.
    Wait a minute...so JJ gave Rudy a Chubby Especial.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    amz1301:
    rzaman:
    Wait a minute...so JJ gave Rudy a Chubby Especial.
    YUP,,lol,,,,, I'm stroked I mean stoked!!!......and lets not forget the Creamy Chicken!!
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    Its FFP Monday!

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    amz1301:
    Got a very nice thank you package from Joe (j0z3r) today for picking up something for him. Smoked my only Le Bijou last night and look already replenished, lol. Thank you brother, I really appreciate it.

A little note on the Bolivar...it's from a 2007 cab, smoking fantastic. The MF is a corona gorda that was made for a shop in Georgia, pretty nice size for that blend imo. Enjoy and thanks again.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Lots of nice sticks going around today.. good for all you guys.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Had a busy weekend personally and on the mailbox side so here is what I have gotten over the last few days:

First up my end of a trade with Brett (90+Irishman):

Next is a surprise bomb from John (jgibv):

"Winnings" from Boyd McGowan for his 1K post:

Ben (bbass2) posted up about finding some the Ashton made La Aroma de Cuba. After inquiring about his vendor, this is what I got:

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    bandyt09:
    Had a busy weekend personally and on the mailbox side so here is what I have gotten over the last few days:

First up my end of a trade with Brett (90+Irishman):

Next is a surprise bomb from John (jgibv):

"Winnings" from Boyd McGowan for his 1K post:

Ben (bbass2) posted up about finding some the Ashton made La Aroma de Cuba. After inquiring about his vendor, this is what I got:

holy lanceros Batman!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    danielzreyes:
    holy lanceros Batman!
    my thoughts exactly, Awesome!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Awesome pickups Todd. I see someone did their homework
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    catfishbluezz:
    Awesome pickups Todd. I see someone did their homework
    Yeah, they did, that is what makes it even more special. Something I really appreciate.

One of the above sticks, if not two, is getting burned tomorrow................