Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    ndhaon91:
    I've only previously purchased one box in my life. I had two show up in the mail today, and a third is on the way. imageimageimageimage
    If you want to trade some of those Miami's let me know
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    no cigars but I finally got the hot toys 89 batman. Been waiting months for him. Great figure
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Cigar Sprint Sale stuff; MOW Virtue toro's, mazo of My Uzi weighs a ton, Bugatti lighter, and AJ fresh rolled
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Catfish, PM to you.
    ndhaon91:
    Catfish, PM to you.
    Replied
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Photobucket
    Well this morning I was getting ready for my vacation to Gatlinburg, TN to watch the hot rods, I found myself pondering on what I was going to smoke as I sat by the road and enjoyed the view. Then I thought to my self I have an order from CCOM on the way so lets go see if it came in.. As I was approaching the Post Office I noticed the post master standing there and the post office was in rubbish, Hmmm have I missed another fire..He promptly came up to me handing me this little white box, I asked what had happened he proceeded to explain that as he was putting said package into my box the whole place exploded. All that was left was this box unharmed white box with a return name of Greg on it.. Greg2648 not only blew my box to hell but also the post office its self.. Thanks it means alot now I have to decide which to enjoy first....
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    i got bombed-

9i feel like ive typed in thousands of the line breaks today...)
    Nice bomb buddy
    Medic45:
    Photobucket
    Well this morning I was getting ready for my vacation to Gatlinburg, TN to watch the hot rods, I found myself pondering on what I was going to smoke as I sat by the road and enjoyed the view. Then I thought to my self I have an order from CCOM on the way so lets go see if it came in.. As I was approaching the Post Office I noticed the post master standing there and the post office was in rubbish, Hmmm have I missed another fire..He promptly came up to me handing me this little white box, I asked what had happened he proceeded to explain that as he was putting said package into my box the whole place exploded. All that was left was this box unharmed white box with a return name of Greg on it.. Greg2648 not only blew my box to hell but also the post office its self.. Thanks it means alot now I have to decide which to enjoy first....
    the pimp hand is strong with Greg....
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Noob trade received from MTuccelli image
    Unman not too NEWBISH lol Nice
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    catfishbluezz:
    Medic45:
    Photobucket
    the pimp hand is strong with Greg....
    Yeah greg simply destroys sh!t... nice hit
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    still on a Lancero high
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Today I got a bunch of beautiful coronas from CvilleE Thanks Eric, I was running low on that size and they are perfect for the ride home. Love that size. Brother sent.. two MOW Puro Authenticos, a Diesel, a MOW Side Project. an Obsidian, An AJ Fernandez fresh rolled, and a CCOM house blend Sungrown. Thank you Eric I appreciate them. And I will enjoy them all.
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    kaspera79:
    Today I got a bunch of beautiful coronas from CvilleE Thanks Eric, I was running low on that size and they are perfect for the ride home. Love that size. Brother sent.. two MOW Puro Authenticos, a Diesel, a MOW Side Project. an Obsidian, An AJ Fernandez fresh rolled, and a CCOM house blend Sungrown. Thank you Eric I appreciate them. And I will enjoy them all.
    I've been seeing allot of AJ fresh rolled getting passed around any thoughts on them? I've heard they are good but prior to about 2 weeks ago I had never heard of them.
    stowggie:
    kaspera79:
    I've been seeing allot of AJ fresh rolled getting passed around any thoughts on them? I've heard they are good but prior to about 2 weeks ago I had never heard of them.
    They are awesome imo, if you dont try them then shame on you! lol
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    via sprint sale, i got a mazo 10 of DPG serie JJ and 5 LGC serie N. I thought i got a good price on both but ended up paying ccom's price for the LGCs haha. doh! i think i'm getting addicted to sprint sale.... not good.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I done got muffed up by FTG and Mephisto... See "East v/ West" and Stand up bros.
  • GrazuhGrazuh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 164
    Picked these up from AJGARLETT

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I got another 10 Opus X Maduro Scorpio 2007. Probably my last 10. I'm way over budget now.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    rwheelwright:
    I got another 10 Opus X Maduro Scorpio 2007. Probably my last 10. I'm way over budget now.
    DAMN, hell of a pickup...please tell me you are getting some sort of pricing deal on these, otherwise it could get out of hand!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    rwheelwright:
    DAMN, hell of a pickup...please tell me you are getting some sort of pricing deal on these, otherwise it could get out of hand!
    I get the typical 10% +- a percent or 2. Can't really talk about it. But I do love those cigars. Hopefully I will be good for a few years. If I stopped spending money on cigars I could maybe get that new center channel for my home theater that I want. I should start selling some of my stash and the empty humis I have.
    taythegibs:
    stowggie:
    kaspera79:
    Speak of the devil, look what arrived on my porch today! :-D

gotta try and keep my hands off of a couple of them for a while.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Did a lil wheelin and dealin with our boy Jason. Brother hooked me up on a fine n rare and a short run too
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Did a trade with bbass2 and I got this great selection

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Direwolf:
    Did a lil wheelin and dealin with our boy Jason. Brother hooked me up on a fine n rare and a short run too
    HEYOOOO! Nice haul... Those Ferals are legit!
    taythegibs:
    taythegibs:
    stowggie:
    kaspera79:
    Speak of the devil, look what arrived on my porch today! :-D

gotta try and keep my hands off of a couple of them for a while.
    Will have to do just that.
    robbyras:
    Direwolf:
    HEYOOOO! Nice haul... Those Ferals are legit!
    Damn it I have to get my hands on one of those fine and rares. Great score there.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448