Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Between the Daily Hottie thread and this one DD just turns us into drooling idiots.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    docbp87:
    What are the codes on those beauties? Cardboard 3/5/15 packs often are rewarding with their age!
    These are JUN 11, they are young but there is no Cuban smoking better young ('10, '11) than the Siglo VI's...production is simply stunning on these, another 30 of these enroute...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Anyone know what the story is, the one with the red band on the left? All I know is it's an Oliva and...........that's all. The gentleman working at the B&M was nice enough to give it to me as a freebe. Next time I come in he said he'll give me another one like it, but with a blue band. (what's the story on that as well) Thanks for the info in advance.

imageUploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I reloaded some Siglo VIs and some Maddys.

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    greg2648:

almost thought i was looking at a DD post,lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    greg2648:

You aren't the only one lol
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    greg2648:

You aren't the only one lol
    I've never seen so many..pretties..oh god my eyes are watering!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:

Geez Greg, very nice brother...can't wait till the shipment gets in! ;)
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    danielzreyes:
    lcpleel:
    Daniel I went to upland today and it was bunk.... Didn't have 90% of the things in pm
    Really?!?!... I literally sent you the PM as soon as I got off the phone with the assoc working there. Sorry to hear that you drove out there for a bunk trip.
    ////Dave's usually has a decent selection. Whenever we drive from Las Vegas to LA, I stop at The Hat for lunch and then swing by Dave's and drop off a few Cubans.

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Yea I've been going to eaves for a while now and she's great. Your from Vegas?
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    lcpleel:
    Yea I've been going to eaves for a while now and she's great. Your from Vegas?

Originally from Long Beach, retired from the Army in 09 at Fort Irwin, moved the family to Las Vegas last year (I work overseas as a contractor)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    danielzreyes:
    Anyone know what the story is, the one with the red band on the left? All I know is it's an Oliva and...........that's all. The gentleman working at the B&M was nice enough to give it to me as a freebe. Next time I come in he said he'll give me another one like it, but with a blue band. (what's the story on that as well) Thanks for the info in advance.

Are they selling those Olivas, or just handing them out to known customers?
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Looks like an old fabric-banded Oliva...those were about 4 years ago IIRC. They had blue ones too
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:

They were not for sale. They had a stash of cigar samples they have collected that cigar companies gave them throughout the years. He was nice enough to just give it to me.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:

They were not for sale. They had a stash of cigar samples they have collected that cigar companies gave them throughout the years. He was nice enough to just give it to me.
    How cool. That is one cigar that's on my bucket list, they pop up every now and then, but I haven't had the good fortune to stumble across any. Let us know how it is.
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:

How cool. That is one cigar that's on my bucket list, they pop up every now and then, but I haven't had the good fortune to stumble across any. Let us know how it is.
    PM brother.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I got the Cuban Heritage Ashtray Combo delivered today, it contains the following
    1 x H. Upmann Reserve Maduro Churchill (7.0"x48)
    1 x Romeo y Julieta Viejo 'E' (6.0"x54)
    1 x Trinidad Habano Reserve Toro (6.0"x54)
    1 x Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Toro (6.0"x56)
    1 x Siglo Limited Reserve Torpedo (6.0"x54)
    1 x Stinky Jr. Ashtray

I couldn't pass it up since I got it for the price your guys were talking about on the forum last week.
    I also got a black puck digital hygrometer for the new humi.
    I got arrested.. Robby blew up my desk at work. Once I'm released I got some damn fine smokes to enjoy. Pics are posted in the trades/bombs forum.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Another 15 pack

• camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    So it's not a cigar, but now I have a 1917 Coleman GAS (like in the 'put it in your car' type of gas) lamp in working condition to light my garage while I smoke a cigar!! This is my third lamp of this era / style (2 of which have matching shades). I like old stuff....well anything older than me is getting harder to find every year, lol!

Doood that thing is insane.. awesome pick up .
    Diamondog:
    Another 15 pack

You really are Scarface ,aren't you?
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Direwolf:
    Diamondog:
    Another 15 pack

You really are Scarface ,aren't you?
    Was thinking the same thing mang.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Phobicsquirrel and I did a trade this week. His end came in today, yummmmieeeeeee. Thanks Glen.

Photobucket
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    today i got a box in from txpool. in that box was one cigar. that cigar is something that i have been in search of for the last 3 years.

LFD Limitado I.

this is a cigar that i was almost sure that i would never see in real life. thank you.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    The generosity on this board continues to amaze...nice job txpool!

I got 10 RP The Edge Sumatra today.
    CroMag sampler
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got a chance to post pictures of what I got recently:

Courtesy of a bomb-trade with jasonusa1:

Courtesy of amz1301 ( Andrew contributing to the deliquency of a DPG whore ):

Along with protection:

Both these guys are great BOTL's and any interaction you can have with them, DO IT!
    I got to get a warm day and give something lancero a try. Haven't tried any really big sticks.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    On my trip to the frozen tundra of Green Bay yesterday, I stopped at one or two or three B&Ms thought it would be polite to purchase some...Then after teaching met Deejmemixx for a short herf, he gave me the perdomo ex on the right and I left him with three others and I was gone!! image