Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• acewoodsonacewoodson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    The U Pick 3 deal which included my first humidor, The Southport small glass top humidor 5 CAO America Potomacs 5 CAO L'Ann Camaroons and 5 CAO Lx2 Robustos Calibrating my hygrometer now. Already enjoyed one of the America Potomacs. Very nice
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    catfishbluezz:
    10 RP 90's, 10 ruination, 10 Ava maria's....then I found some old yellow cellophane Gloria cubana's at some hole in the wall cigarette shop on blowout for $3...score
    Which La Gloria's? If they are the Serie R then that is a serious score, if they are other La Gloria's then still a serious score......I guess I didn't add anything you didn't already know, LOL.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    10 RP 90's, 10 ruination, 10 Ava maria's....then I found some old yellow cellophane Gloria cubana's at some hole in the wall cigarette shop on blowout for $3...score
    Which La Gloria's? If they are the Serie R then that is a serious score, if they are other La Gloria's then still a serious score......I guess I didn't add anything you didn't already know, LOL.
    The first one I had tried was a dud so I was kinda turned off.. The next one I tried was very damn good .. Woulda love to catch a deal like that sometime.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Direwolf:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    The first one I had tried was a dud so I was kinda turned off.. The next one I tried was very damn good .. Woulda love to catch a deal like that sometime.
    I think they are jsut the original. The wrapper is light and they need a week or two in the humi. What I liked seeing was the yellow cellophane so I knwo they are oooooooooooold =)
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    the god of fire i got at the sprint sale for 55 and change felling good about that
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I got a PIF from greg2648 today:

greg2648

I'm simultaneously psyched and blown away at this awesome hit. He found out my likes and made this package a custom order, very classy ~ thank you!
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Nice haul PBC! :)
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Got nice hit from Dee, at the local b&m!!:-) image
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    My Wife surprised me with a New Years gift, she conspired with The Beard and bought me another Indulgence Humidor Table. What a great woman.

I got a Mi Barrio sampler
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    So I'm looking at these sticks, and they have to be pretty damn old because they have like a white powder on them...looks like crystals.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    bigharpoon:
    I got a PIF from greg2648 today:

greg2648

I'm simultaneously psyched and blown away at this awesome hit. He found out my likes and made this package a custom order, very classy ~ thank you!
    Greg is awesome... that is on hell of a PIF... and I swear, does he MAKE his own Anejos? He can't send out a package without them!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Not a thing today... Hurry up payday.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    3 Little Piggies
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    catfishbluezz:
    So I'm looking at these sticks, and they have to be pretty damn old because they have like a white powder on them...looks like crystals.
    Plume...or mold. Can you get pictures?
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    image Made a B&M run
    kevin1323:
    image Made a B&M run
    Nice pick up
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Just ordered 4 of the Shorty Ltd. Edition Charity Packs and the CCom Awards Sampler.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Lakota72:
    Just ordered 4 of the Shorty Ltd. Edition Charity Packs and the CCom Awards Sampler.
    4 of the charity pack?? DAMN
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Got an amazing package today from amz1301 in response to the top 3 you want to try thread. Seems he can't count and threw in some hitchhikers! Thanks again brother, as always I am shown how generous the folks on here can be, what a truly amazing package and group of people here.
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    My sprintsale order came in.
    Photobucket
  • howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    Got these from MTuccelli for no reason at all..... i'm busy with life wishing I had access to cigar.com at work.... Thanks for the cheer-up Mike!

Photobucket
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    danielruas:
    Photobucket
    F'ing LOVE the Black Market after I tried them yesterday... REALLY glad that I have two left to age 6 months and 12 months to see how they develop!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    2-x15 Blaze Orange (for myself and Marker), 5-1844 #58s, 10-MF Le Bijou Petite Robustos, 3-LAdC Roths, and 5-5pack Best of AJ Samplers

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    2-x15 Blaze Orange (for myself and Marker), 5-1844 #58s, 10-MF Le Bijou Petite Robustos, 3-LAdC Roths, and 5-5pack Best of AJ Samplers

damm thats seriously nice!
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    jj20030:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

damm thats seriously nice!
    holy smokes!!! i am in awe. that is a beautiful sight!
    danielruas:
    Photobucket
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! that is sexy!
    saw these on the Jam and got suckered in... never even had one

Photobucket
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Looks like some good makings for a week long hunting trip.....NICE
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    howtobass:
    Got these from MTuccelli for no reason at all..... i'm busy with life wishing I had access to cigar.com at work.... Thanks for the cheer-up Mike!

Photobucket
    Hope everythings going well for ya Brandon,,remember you got friends here... Take Care...