Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Diamondog:
    rwheelwright:
    Diamondog:
    rwheelwright:
    I'm gonna take this another direction. What kind of speaker is that?
    That is an Axiom EP500 sub...
    Nice! I have a Paradigm Sub 2. Just got it a few months ago. I hear a lot of good things about the Axiom subs.
    Axioms can run with the best of them for sure...have them in a 5.1 setup....M80's, VP150's...with a Denon 4308ci receiver...
    I'm running a custom speaker brand called JS Audio but the don't make them anymore. Gonna replace them with Paradigm S8s, C5 and ADP5s eventually. I'm running and Anthem MRX700 also in 5.1 I have 2 more speakers for the complete 7.1 but I'm lazy and haven't mounted them on the wall or run speaker cable.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    2 more 10packs(boxes) of MOW-PAs...I am personally trying to corner the market
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I take it they are really that good? Maybe I should check them out..
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    jasonusa1:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I take it they are really that good? Maybe I should check them out..
    I like them and Tim provides some nice pricing for them...really interested to see how they age and I have a local friend who likes them too. Email Tim and he will get you a good combo deal on them.
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    The amazing Borks from The Daily Cigar and WBFiller sent me this AMAZING package for winning the Occupy the Humidor contest. I can't believe the quality of the sticks they sent! If you have not checked out the sites PLEASE go they are great!! And then as if I wasnt floored enough, I got the first part of my Christmas exchange and Santa is seriously LOCO!!!!! You can see all the pics of it HERE!!....

Below is the awesome package from the contest.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Nice gift impressed
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Teege:
    The amazing Borks from The Daily Cigar and WBFiller sent me this AMAZING package for winning the Occupy the Humidor contest. I can't believe the quality of the sticks they sent! If you have not checked out the sites PLEASE go they are great!! And then as if I wasnt floored enough, I got the first part of my Christmas exchange and Santa is seriously LOCO!!!!! You can see all the pics of it HERE!!....

Below is the awesome package from the contest.
    Awesomeness!!!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Just beautiful!!! I want some!!!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    zeebra:
    My mom says I can't play with you anymore
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    While mine doesnt compare to previous posts. Heres what came for me today. 10 pack of undercrowns and 3 Arganese Maduros

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    JHewey:
    While mine doesnt compare to previous posts. Heres what came for me today. 10 pack of undercrowns and 3 Arganese Maduros

J, those Arganese are not bad at all when you just want a stick while working in the yard or garage...one that doesn't command all your attention!

The Undercrowms are just awesome!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Thanks Dwayne for the awesome gifts, your generosity is much appreciated.

Merry Christmas to you and your family

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    MTuccelli:

That's a great book!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Direwolf:
    zeebra:
    My mom says I can't play with you anymore
    now THAT made me laugh!

oh, the sticks are nice too... shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
    OchoZacho:
    MTuccelli:

That's a great book!
    I'm glad you like it Mike! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Ocho, that IS a great book, that I love sharing. I've read mine twice in the past dew years and will probably pick it up again some day. I think anyone in a leadership position should read it, regardless of religious affiliation or beliefs! I know that I'd have been a better leader if I had it when I was still working.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    dbeckom:
    JHewey:

J, those Arganese are not bad at all when you just want a stick while working in the yard or garage...one that doesn't command all your attention!

Yep I agree I thought the arganese maddy were almost like a black pearl but not quite there..Decent stick if you can get em on the cheap. didnt care much for the conny.
    jj20030:
    Well hello there sailor?!? LMAO
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    JHewey:

Yep I agree I thought the arganese maddy were almost like a black pearl but not quite there..Decent stick if you can get em on the cheap. didnt care much for the conny.
    I got them for under $2/each. Never tried them before, So i thought i would give them a try. But i do love me aa undercrown.
    jj20030:
    Nice. Can't wait for mine to get to here.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Got my Movie pass from jimmyv723
    Then got my mooch pack from dbeckom
    Only had two out of both sends. The Edge and the MOW PA
    Direwolf:
    I'm glad they finally made it to you. I was thinking they were gone, so I had already started preparing a replacement package. The good news...I have your correct zip code now!

Now, for the bad news...I have a box full of cigars that need a home! Who thinks Randy needs hit again?
    dbeckom:
    Direwolf:
    I'm glad they finally made it to you. I was thinking they were gone, so I had already started preparing a replacement package. The good news...I have your correct zip code now!

Now, for the bad news...I have a box full of cigars that need a home! Who thinks Randy needs hit again?
    Do it!!
    JHewey:
    dbeckom:
    Direwolf:

Do it!!
    I knew I'd catch me a sucker with that one!
    A Kick AZZ Timepiece and some KickAZZ Nom Noms
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    That's a cool clock, but where's the digital display? I mean how can you tell the time without it?Wink [;)]
    I'm a lil behind on posting in here, so bear with me. I got these all in the past weekish...

Mike Tuccelli sent me a sweet Christmas Bomb with an awesome cigar band art!

I got a nice PIF package from kingjk729 with several of my favorites:

Strongstyle hit me HARD with a 4 stick bomb with a couple Four Kicks, a Thunder, and an AB F&R!!!

CvilleE dropped a Gurkha Bomb on me!

I fell victim to Lakota's Carpet Bombing Campaign

BigT sent a helluva nice MAW package...

and yesterday Mephisto hit me with a lil Christmas cheer!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...the men and women on this forum are the greatest! Some of these packages I was expecting and others I wasn't, but every one put a smile on my face just the same! Thanks again everyone!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    dbeckom:
    I'm a lil behind on posting in here, so bear with me. I got these all in the past weekish...

Mike Tuccelli sent me a sweet Christmas Bomb with an awesome cigar band art!

I got a nice PIF package from kingjk729 with several of my favorites:

Strongstyle hit me HARD with a 4 stick bomb with a couple Four Kicks, a Thunder, and an AB F&R!!!

CvilleE dropped a Gurkha Bomb on me!

I fell victim to Lakota's Carpet Bombing Campaign

BigT sent a helluva nice MAW package...

and yesterday Mephisto hit me with a lil Christmas cheer!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...the men and women on this forum are the greatest! Some of these packages I was expecting and others I wasn't, but every one put a smile on my face just the same! Thanks again everyone!
    Wow, nice week at your house!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    No kidding Awesome!