Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Teege:
    Today I got two packages from other BOTLs (one trade one bomb) you can see them Trade and Bomb

Then I also got in an online order Gurkha Dble Maduro, Estate Select Shaggy, Black Beauty
    If ur a Gurkha whore, send me ur addy, and I'll send u a few $luts....lol...
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    CvilleE:
    Teege:
    Today I got two packages from other BOTLs (one trade one bomb) you can see them Trade and Bomb

Then I also got in an online order Gurkha Dble Maduro, Estate Select Shaggy, Black Beauty
    TJ, I've not had the Double Maduro, or the Black Beauty, but those Shaggy's are delicious! I've gotta try the Black Beauty...that Maduro wrapper might just be the cure to the Beauty's lack of 'wow' factor IMO.

We need to meet up at Todd's house and have a cigar soon. Then I can introduce you to my suicide bombs!
    dbeckom:
    CvilleE:
    Teege:

TJ, I've not had the Double Maduro, or the Black Beauty, but those Shaggy's are delicious! I've gotta try the Black Beauty...that Maduro wrapper might just be the cure to the Beauty's lack of 'wow' factor IMO.

We need to meet up at Todd's house and have a cigar soon. Then I can introduce you to my suicide bombs!
    The Shaggy is one that I do not have....sounds you guys have all the fun in Georgia...I might need to relocate..lol...
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    dbeckom:

I am down for that anytime!! We need to get together before the 16th, cause I go out of town for a week then... so does TJ, actually.
    CvilleE:
    dbeckom:
    CvilleE:
    Teege:

The Shaggy is one that I do not have....sounds you guys have all the fun in Georgia...I might need to relocate..lol...
    Eric, I might have a Shaggy buried away with some age on it. I'll do some digging later to see for sure. How are the Double Maddy and Black Beauty?

Come on down...the more, the merrier!
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:

I am down for that anytime!! We need to get together before the 16th, cause I go out of town for a week then... so does TJ, actually.
    Let me know when. You know my schedule... I'm always free!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Teege:

Nice pick up!!!
    Got some great sticks from Big T ..Thanks Man much appreciated
    Photobucket
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Picked up some sticks at my local B&M last night. image
    dbeckom:
    Eric, I might have a Shaggy buried away with some age on it. I'll do some digging later to see for sure. How are the Double Maddy and Black Beauty?
    Dwayne, I thought I had a Double Maddy, but after looking it was another Black Dragon. I love those, Beauty, and the Beast, and defininatly a must have for Gurkha fans. My fav so far though is the Gran Reserve, Robusto. I wish I had gotten the BD Fury a couple of weeks ago before the prices went up, but missed it. I have a few extra of the others if ur interested....
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    i got my end of the trade from ochozacho. very excited to burn one tonight. decisions decisions.... Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    hit by spindrift imageimageimageimageimage
    my order from tim "THE BEARD " today imageimageimageimage
  • howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    Got my CCOM order in today... two that is...

Photobucket

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Order came in from my Tell me what to get thread. image
    Bringing my total to 32 sticks in almost a month of being in the hobby.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    holy schnikes! that a nice sampler...
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    All the credit goes to the guys here that told me what to get that day. All I did was email my order. lol
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    great spread! That LFD Double Ligero is a tasty mofo. I recommend you let it sit as long as possible before giving her a go.....if you can resist! lol
    got a nice little fiver...

2011-12-05_15-50-52_928
    Goy my end of a trade with CvilleE,, Man this guy is a Beast!!!
    Photobucket
    He knew I would need some comforting after this azz whooping,,LMAO Thanks again I really appreciate the smokes and my new buddy
    Photobucket
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    He knew I would need some comforting after this azz whooping,,LMAO Thanks again I really appreciate the smokes and my new buddy
    Photobucket
    Look at that....it even came with a "binkey".
    got a few lovelies from the beatnic... Thanks Rick!

2011-12-05_17-11-46_325
    robbyras:
    got a few lovelies from the beatnic... Thanks Rick!

2011-12-05_17-11-46_325
    Very Nice Beatnic is a solid Brother
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Look at that....it even came with a "binkey".
    aww, he got a new lil cuddly toy, lmfao
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729

A sixer of Oktoberfest
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    jasonusa1:

A sixer of Oktoberfest
    That reminds me i have one in my humi i been meaning to try.
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    got this from Rhamlin
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    20 DPG Blue toros, 20 EP Carillo Club 52, 10 La Aurora Puro Vintage, 5 Padilla Artemis robusto, 4 My Father LE 2011.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    A box of Padilla Dominus, a box of La Perla Habana Rojo, and 5 Tatuaje Havana VI.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    j0z3r:
    20 DPG Blue toros, 20 EP Carillo Club 52, 10 La Aurora Puro Vintage, 5 Padilla Artemis robusto, 4 My Father LE 2011.
    dang!