Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    got a hit from heavy thanks bro! image
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    today i got some padilla cazadores for myself, and some cao flavours caramello joe for the wife.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    sweet jesus those look nice
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Diamondog:

read that sticker bro" smoking kills " dont take a chance send to me for disposal!, 1 anyaway,lol
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    The sticker should say... "Killer Smokes ! "
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    No cigars today, but I did get a Mad Bomber hat, leather with rabbit fur lining. Gonna keep my ears nice and warm during the cold So Cal winter.Wink [;)]
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Barry from acigarsmoker.com blew me up today with some Tat Blacks:

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    got some Anejos packed along with some other great sticks, 2 Micro Batch, MOW Puro, and a 5V 2008 Limitada. Thanks pheebs for the great pack
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    j0z3r:
    No cigars today, but I did get a Mad Bomber hat, leather with rabbit fur lining. Gonna keep my ears nice and warm during the cold So Cal winter.Wink [;)]
    wait you have winter in so cal?

today i picked up another box of wolfman, a room 101 cutter (the scissor type) a lotus black label lighter and a 10er of 2004 cola
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Got a package from Robbyras today for something he and I put together.... Wolfman, Anejo, Exodus 1959, LHC Oscuro, and another stick that my tired self is too stupid to remember. Thanks a ton Rob, what a GREAT package and you are a heck of a friend!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Sweet! Shame they have to mar the box with that sticker thoug, guess we"ll have to deal with that if the anti-smokers get their way. Be nice if they were peel off stickers.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Diamondog:

Very nice Steve! Simply wow
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    415:
    j0z3r:

today i picked up another box of wolfman, a room 101 cutter (the scissor type) a lotus black label lighter and a 10er of 2004 cola
    Nice! I'm loving the Room 101 scissor cutter myself man
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    415:
    j0z3r:

Yes we have winter in SoCal. The temperature actually gets down to the upper 50's...............LOL
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    bandyt09:
    415:
    j0z3r:

Yes we have winter in SoCal. The temperature actually gets down to the upper 50's...............LOL
    We have got down to -50... Our highs right now are in the 40s. Lows in the 20s.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Snagged some NUB Plus and Gurkha Centurians off sprint sale
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    12 My Father Special Edition Robustos, 6- Oliva V #4, and 2- Oliva V Lanceros
    Didn't get this all today.........

From the Daily Deal + an add-on:

From robbyras, apparently the Wolfman doesn't travel alone:

From the Noob trade with JHewey.......he asked for it to be a 5 for 5 trade, does this look like 5?

Ruination heaven from Shaun.Harrison87:

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Damn Todd. I don't get truly jealous often, but I did today. Sheesh. Lol

by the time your mouth heals, those double banded runis should be out of this world!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Today I got the freedom to be on here posting in ENGLISH! Thank you Vets!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    90+ Irishman:
    Today I got the freedom to be on here posting in ENGLISH! Thank you Vets!
    +1 Thank you indeed!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Fuente 858 Flor Fina Candella and smoked it right away, also snagged a Tat fausto which my B&M finally got in, so might stop thar more often
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    BigT06:

by the time your mouth heals, those double banded runis should be out of this world!
    What's the double banded MOW? :?
    I got $10 off on a $10 breakfast burrito from Mimi's cafè! VDay at Knotts Berry Farms tonight.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:

Damn Joe ... what dat po bunny rabbit gonna use to keeps hiiissssss as_sss warm now dat yu got his fuuur !!!???
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:

Those double banded MOW's are the original release Ruinations! They already have a couple years on em and are delicious!

dbeckom:
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:

Those double banded MOW's are the original release Ruinations! They already have a couple years on em and are delicious!

That they are and since I can't smoke for about a year they will be even more aged......................................
    dbeckom:
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:

how does one get one? Do I have to buy the chest.