Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    docbp87:
    The Kid:
    Couple things Im noticing between the dress box and the regular is
    no seal to break on the dress box,
    dress box sticks come wrapped in paper and no cello on sticks. I got no 278 out of 666 , Please let me know if you notice the same on your dress box..BTW Congrats Man,, glad you got em

That's correct. The dress boxes have no tax seal, the sticks are bundled in paper inside the box, and they are not packaged in cellophane. This is normal, and the way things are supposed to be (last year and this year at least)
    Thanks Doc,,Sending PM
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    The Wolfman Dress Box #80:
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Big ups to Ken Light who hooked me up via the Top three you wanna try thread. I got demolished in this send for sure. Really cant express how thankful i am, was not expecting such a delivery at all. Totally turned my day around and restored my PMA. image
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    StrongStyle:
    Big ups to Ken Light who hooked me up via the Top three you wanna try thread. I got demolished in this send for sure. Really cant express how thankful i am, was not expecting such a delivery at all. Totally turned my day around and restored my PMA. image

Can't say enough about the caliber of guys here. Way to go Ken

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    ENFIDL, nice pics man! Those look great.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Just got some random sticks at a B&M today: CAO Sopranos Edition Brickhouse Torpedo Gurkha Spec Ops La Gloria Cubana Serie R Gurkha Dragon Olivia G RP Decade
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    bigharpoon:
    ENFIDL, nice pics man! Those look great.
    Thanks brother!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    StrongStyle:
    Nice! Those 07 GOF Carlitos are awesome.
    docbp87:
    StrongStyle:
    Nice! Those 07 GOF Carlitos are awesome.
    im beyond stoked to have this in my humi right now.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Well it was Saturday but my box of Kristoff's arrived....smoked on cooking steaks on the grill....love those....
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    CvilleE:
    Well it was Saturday but my box of Kristoff's arrived....smoked on cooking steaks on the grill....love those....
    What blend did you get?
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    ENFIDL:
    The Wolfman Dress Box #80:

Do you have any more pictures of them?
    Got a few things in today.
    A trade with Rhamlin
    Photobucket
    Got bombed by j0z3r and some stuff came in. Thanks Tim and Zeebra
    Photobucket
    Last but not least. Liga Undercrown pickup at my B&M...
    Photobucket

image Stopped by the B&M today. went over my budget, but oh well.
    y2pascoe:
    CvilleE:
    What blend did you get?
    I got the Kristoff Criollo Robusto, Habano.....
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Got my end of a blind 8 trade with RCY Cigars. Hit me with some sticks I've been dying to try. Reall great guy to chat with to.image
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Not too often an NFL game comes to Canada so had to jump on the opportunity, just off 50 yard line, there will be some fine cigars enjoyed before and after!

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    I guess vendor thought it would be a hoot to include some Halloween candy with the box...

I Gotta tell ya the generousity and thoughtfulness of the borks here is truly a wonder. JJ20030 decided to unload, what has to be the most inspiring bomb to date. It really makes a guy sit back and count his blessings... Thank you JJ.. Heres some pics
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Now if that wasnt enough Look at what he also sent me, truly he is concerned about my overall well being more than any other Bork here.. JJ your Amazing

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    BTW 03110240000243091093.. Take Care My Good Friend and Brother Of The Ramen
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 503
    Actually recieved this Friday. Mr Ken Light sent me everything on my "top three you want to try post" plus some bonus sticks:
    Diesel Unlimited
    5 vegas gold maduro
    Tatuaje Havana
    LHC Core
    est1844 # 50
    and 2 AJ Fresh rolled coronas!

Thanks Ken!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Rhamlin:
    Got my end of a blind 8 trade with RCY Cigars. Hit me with some sticks I've been dying to try. Reall great guy to chat with to.image
    I just got the OSA a couple days ago, not smoked it yet though it looks real tasty though.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Got a care package from CvilleE today.... just so happened to be my favorite size too, the lancero! 11 year aged Pleiades Overruns rebanded as the Cruzeros! The pic is crappy since it's from the iPhone, the digital camera is not working at the moment. Thanks a lot Eric!

imageimage
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    The Kid:
    I Gotta tell ya the generousity and thoughtfulness of the borks here is truly a wonder. JJ20030 decided to unload, what has to be the most inspiring bomb to date. It really makes a guy sit back and count his blessings... Thank you JJ.. Heres some pics
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Now if that wasnt enough Look at what he also sent me, truly he is concerned about my overall well being more than any other Bork here.. JJ your Amazing

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    LOL, now that's funny. Just make sure you thake your blood pressure meds. Ramen got a lot of Sodium.
    {amz1301} LOL, now that's funny. Just make sure you thake your blood pressure meds. Ramen got a lot of Sodium. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was tellin JJ that after these wolfmans I was going to have to go on a Ramen diet. Well JJ being the great BOTR that he is, wanted to make sure I had at least one meal this week,Ill be sure to post a review after I let it rest a bit..
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    LOL, now that's funny. Just make sure you thake your blood pressure meds. Ramen got a lot of Sodium.
    I'd have loved to be a fly on the wall when you opened that one up! That's funny and cruel at the same time!

90+ Irishman:
    Got a care package from CvilleE today.... just so happened to be my favorite size too, the lancero! 11 year aged Pleiades Overruns rebanded as the Cruzeros! The pic is crappy since it's from the iPhone, the digital camera is not working at the moment. Thanks a lot Eric!

imageimage
    Glad they made it ok....hope you enjoy them...
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    dbeckom:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    I'd have loved to be a fly on the wall when you opened that one up! That's funny and cruel at the same time!

me too, lmfao, i wonder what he thought when he seen that box, lol , that was the trick part of the treat,lol
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    CvilleE:
    90+ Irishman:

imageimage
    Glad they made it ok....hope you enjoy them...
    Eric, these look just magnificent really! Gonna let them rest and re-humidify for about a week and then I'll put fire to one. I'll PM you a full account of what I get from them and what I pick up..... truth be told I am nearly as excited for these as I am for that Illusione Holy Lance! Looks like it will be a truly creamy and flavorful smoke buddy :)
    Diamondog:
    Not too often an NFL game comes to Canada so had to jump on the opportunity, just off 50 yard line, there will be some fine cigars enjoyed before and after!

Sweet, hope my Skins show up to play. Hopefully the new quarterback is the answer. Enjoy DD

jj20030:
    dbeckom:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

me too, lmfao, i wonder what he thought when he seen that box, lol , that was the trick part of the treat,lol
    LOL When I saw it at first I was like holy shat this looks tasty..well I was kind right... Then when I opened it I erupted with these words
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=nrG-uoVJHwk
    Its ok he's got a little somethin somethin comin