Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    5 OSA sol's and a kickass ashtray!
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    GOF Box Piramide and Lighter Gift.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    What happened to that self control issue cooch? :)
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    a trade with the kid he sent his, yummy, lol, image
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    A few singles from the other side of the world...

• dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    image Got my first trade from MTuccelli and a random package from a Gypsy................. Thanks Guys. What a way to be welcomed into this forum.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Ordered 2 of the taster samplers...can't wait to hit one of those AM-Recons!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    docbp87:
    Nice those BHK's are stellar, I just finished up a 56...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Got these in today. Thanks Jsnake and BigT06.

Photobucket

Photobucket

• KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    Marker:
    heh! obviously a sh!tload really isn't enough............lmao

• napalmnapalm Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 50
    San Lotano habano & ovals, also got some oktoberfests just in time

• cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    KingoftheCove:
    Marker:
    heh! obviously a sh!tload really isn't enough............lmao

I'm working through my problems.....I only got a box of ten! Thanks for the help maybe one of you can sponcer me. Lol
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Diamondog:
    docbp87:
    Yeah, I'm stoked. I know the Mag 48s are notorious for construction issues so they are going down for a while, and will get some hardcore dry boxing before killing them with fire.
  • napalmnapalm Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 50
    I think even the UPS guy is starting to get concerned just like my lady, they may be planning an intervention.. Got the MoW box press sampler, JDN antano sampler, 1844's, padilla 68's, 5 cinco classic, DPG blue, Nica Libre, Cusano 59 and some MoW PA's. I might wanna lay low for awhile...

• 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    docbp87:
    Diamondog:
    docbp87:
    Yeah, I'm stoked. I know the Mag 48s are notorious for construction issues so they are going down for a while, and will get some hardcore dry boxing before killing them with fire.
    yup i picked up a box of the 48s. burnt a few. deffinately going to bed for a few years.
  • HippiebrianHippiebrian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
    Mailman delivered a box of Obsidion perfectos I've been dieing to try! They look yummy, but will grudgingly let them sit for a couple weeks before I break one out. Also got a box of Cuba Libres, a Cuba Libre sampler (5 originals and 5 Cuba Libre 1s) and the above mentioned Man O' War box pressed sampler. Have a Big Gun sampler coming, and that should fill my 300 and my 75 count humis. Time to lay off for a bit until the stock is smoked up a bit (ya, like that's going to happen...)
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Hippiebrian:
    Mailman delivered a box of Obsidion perfectos I've been dieing to try! They look yummy, but will grudgingly let them sit for a couple weeks before I break one out. Also got a box of Cuba Libres, a Cuba Libre sampler (5 originals and 5 Cuba Libre 1s) and the above mentioned Man O' War box pressed sampler. Have a Big Gun sampler coming, and that should fill my 300 and my 75 count humis. Time to lay off for a bit until the stock is smoked up a bit (ya, like that's going to happen...)
    shoot... just dry box one of those Obsidians till tomorrow, then fire that sucker up. They are great ROTT. Let us know how the perfectos burn/draw. That's a size I haven't tried yet in that stick... enjoy the Cuba Libre Ones, as well, those are some of my favorites!
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    Well the UPS man delivered my order at 7:00 PM tonight. I was beginning to think it got lost. I got a 10 pack of Diesel Shorty"s Charity and a sampler of 10 of La Gloria Cubana which I have never tried before. Had a LGC Serie R ROTT and I think I am going to light up a Shorty before calling it a night.
  • HippiebrianHippiebrian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
    BigT06:
    Hippiebrian:
    shoot... just dry box one of those Obsidians till tomorrow, then fire that sucker up. They are great ROTT. Let us know how the perfectos burn/draw. That's a size I haven't tried yet in that stick... enjoy the Cuba Libre Ones, as well, those are some of my favorites!

I'll dry box one tomorrow...Working right now. I'll let you know. I have a thing for perfectos for some reason.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Diamondog:

You'll have to excuse me for a moment I just got done drooling all over myself. I need a bib for your posts Steve
    I got 2lbs of Conservagel beads, a digi camera, and a note pad for writing reviews. I'm stoked.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    I love DPG Blue's, and I got some of the obsidian perfectos about a week ago, tried one and it was great! I have some CAO Brazilias and big gun sampler on the way!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I got smokes inspired by The Big A, I got Alex's 1000 post deal and the Alex's Blind Tester Sampler
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Got my end of a trade with greg2648, the CAO Cameroon made it long enough for the picture

my first attempt at a pic post... the Armada coronas in the middle are new...

btw... this is my "Man O' War-i-dor" lol

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Yesterday I got my end of a trade with amz1301. As always, Andy came through with an amazing selection! Those Quesada Oktoberfest are very tasty ROTT, but these are gonna get a nice long nap!

Today I got nice selection from smoke em if you got em, because his wife authorized the hit! Thanks Mrs Smoke! I love every single one of those sticks!

I also got 5 beautiful sticks from BigT. I've been wanting to try the Virtue and San Cristobal, and that Obsidian is delicious!

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    BigT06:
    my first attempt at a pic post... the Armada coronas in the middle are new...

btw... this is my "Man O' War-i-dor" lol

Those Armada's are nice! I've got one left from a trade backin June or July
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    5 Murcielago Belicoso maduro, too lazy to take a picture,lol