Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    alienmisprint:
    I've seen it in baggies and in lines but you sir are the first I've seen make a pie and refrigerate it.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    madurofan:
    alienmisprint:
    I've seen it in baggies and in lines but you sir are the first I've seen make a pie and refrigerate it.
    Andohmanitsthebestfreakingpieeeveryouwouldntbelievehowgooditis**sniff**greatestthingeversogoodnomnomnomknowwhatimsayin?
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    alienmisprint:
    madurofan:
    alienmisprint:
    Andohmanitsthebestfreakingpieeeveryouwouldntbelievehowgooditis**sniff**greatestthingeversogoodnomnomnomknowwhatimsayin?
    *nervous twitch* Hey man, I was wunderin', ya see *scratch* I got some locked doors and I'z wunderin' if you gots any keys to open them, ya know what I mean?
    xmacro:
    alienmisprint:
    madurofan:
    alienmisprint:
    *nervous twitch* Hey man, I was wunderin', ya see *scratch* I got some locked doors and I'z wunderin' if you gots any keys to open them, ya know what I mean?
    LMAO
    xmacro:
    alienmisprint:
    madurofan:
    alienmisprint:
    LMAO
    alienmisprint:
    xmacro:
    alienmisprint:
    madurofan:
    alienmisprint:
    LMAO
    Am I back in college? *sigh* The good ol days ...
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Diamondog:

Damn Steve, that is an awesome picture. To say I am a little jealous is an understatement. I am glad that you found them box worthy from the sample I sent you, please don't hate me for it, LOL.
    bandyt09:
    Diamondog:

Damn Steve, that is an awesome picture. To say I am a little jealous is an understatement. I am glad that you found them box worthy from the sample I sent you, please don't hate me for it, LOL.
    That cigar is still in my top 3 of all time. It continues to improve with age too. I still have a couple sitting around waiting. I smoked one the other day while v-herfing with lilwing. The 2006 and 2009 aren't near as good as the original pictured above!
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    I scored these from ljl in the C.Com Pay it Forward Pass. Thanks Larry!

Got this AWESOME selection in a trade with AJGARLETT...Thanks Tony!

and lastly, this is my latest order from C.com
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    bomb from the young gun, i think he's after someones top spot,lol image
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    The Wraith and Fortress on DVD, Taken on BD, a 50 pack of Donet Shop Kuerig Coffee and Little house on the Prairie Season 2 on DVD for my mother. And I promise that one is NOT for me.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    wwestern:

Oh man those Capa's look fantastic!!! I just got 10 of them myself and cant wait to light one up!!!
  • The Young GunThe Young Gun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
    jj20030:
    bomb from the young gun, i think he's after someones top spot,lol image

After someone's top spot???? Who is this someone that you speak of? Mr. Alex Williams perhaps? After I destroyed his world he has left, not to be seen from again. I have attacked and attacked and attacked at will.

You all won't know when and you all won't know how, but you all have targets and I will get you all...............
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Yet another box of Oliva serie G, yes I have a problem
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Box of La Pearla Habana Morado.
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    beatnic:
    Box of La Pearla Habana Morado.
    man I love those to, smoking one right now.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Not much. Just about 7 or 8 lbs. of cigar catalogs. Just what everyone needs.

Marty

• HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Got my end of a trade with dbeckom. (psstt, between you and me, dude can't count. He apparently thinks this equals 5 cigars - trade with him any chance you get). Man, hope he didn't hear that last part...

wwestern:

Love the Anarchy's, very jealous about those 7th Capas. Let us know how they are.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    2 Cigar T-Shirts!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Lasabar:
    2 Cigar T-Shirts!!!
    I prefer cotton myself.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    once again...nada. Still kicking myself on a e-mail on a MOW tin.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    alienmisprint:
    Love the Anarchy's, very jealous about those 7th Capas. Let us know how they are.
    I made the mistake of smelling those bad boys....gonna be hard to keep my hands of em.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Received a 5 pack of Oliveros Eight Zero Torpedo, Oliveros Classic Torpedo and a 5er of the Augusto Reyes Gran Cru Lancero
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Top cooler for a small project I'm working on...

Diamondog:
    small project
    Liar
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    nothing too sexy but some stuff I've been looking to try...

Photobucket

5er of LHC Core

Photobucket

Torano sampler... 4 Exodus 50 Years, 3 Exodus Gold and 3 Exodus Silver
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    5 sol cubano artisian too lazy to post pictures.,lol