Comments

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Well, that was short and sweet. :)
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    New Boots:
    Well, that was short and sweet. :)
    I'm Guessing it was the Corona?
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    To me it was the same flavor throughout. Enjoyable, just not complex.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Krieg:
    Damn good cigar. That is all.
    Agreed. I'm STILL waiting for my KFCs to come in on a backorder, so I can't compare them yet. But I can say that if you enjoyed the Black, you'll certainly enjoy the Spectre by AJ F.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    WaltBasil:
    Krieg:
    Agreed. I'm STILL waiting for my KFCs to come in on a backorder, so I can't compare them yet. But I can say that if you enjoyed the Black, you'll certainly enjoy the Spectre by AJ F.
    You haven't had the KFC? Let me write that down...
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    curtiscr79:
    WaltBasil:
    Krieg:
    You haven't had the KFC? Let me write that down...
    ive got 2 boxes on backorder. So if you want to send me a couple, I can replace them for you later.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    are these the fire cured? If so then I have to agree with you. They are really good
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i like the relative unique quality to them but unique does not always mean good. i do have to say that it is difficult in this industry to make something that is unlike anything else. and Sam Leccia has accomplished that botht with the black and with the NUB. got a lot of respect for the guy even though the black is not my profile of choice. I actually like the white better.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Someone sent me a black and a white. Very anxious to try both out. Been wanting to try his new stuff for a while.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Thanatos0320:
    are these the fire cured? If so then I have to agree with you. They are really good
    Yes it is, I had the robusto. Funny thing is, I was at my local B&M and I asked if they had it...the guy said no...so while I was walking around in the humi I found them. I made sure to point out that I was buying a cigar from him that he "didn't " have...lol.