Home General Discussion

bad service

plumfuzzyplumfuzzy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
I have gotten bad service I have been a loyal customer I ordered cigars from Kirsten and she screwed up the order not once but twice . I sent her an e-mail with what it would take to make me happy and forget about the screw ups . I didn't ask for a refund for what I was over charged I didn't ask them to pay for shipping to make an exchange I didn't even ask for an apology all I ask for was a box of 10 extra ordinary larry cigars and I would continue to be a loyal customer was told no they offerd 5 cigars and a refund of $15.00 on my NEXT PURCHASE .they made the mistakes but I have to buy more before they will make up for there mistakes needless to say until this is resolved I am on a mission to let everyone know what happened to me .

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    plumfuzzy:
    I have gotten bad service I have been a loyal customer I ordered cigars from Kirsten and she screwed up the order not once but twice . I sent her an e-mail with what it would take to make me happy and forget about the screw ups . I didn't ask for a refund for what I was over charged I didn't ask them to pay for shipping to make an exchange I didn't even ask for an apology all I ask for was a box of 10 extra ordinary larry cigars and I would continue to be a loyal customer was told no they offerd 5 cigars and a refund of $15.00 on my NEXT PURCHASE .they made the mistakes but I have to buy more before they will make up for there mistakes needless to say until this is resolved I am on a mission to let everyone know what happened to me .
    we know. you just posted this in a different thread.
    thanks for the story.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Thompson would be more than happy to take care of you
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    plumfuzzy:
    That's to bad, I order all my stuff through Kirsten and she hooks me up. Recently, the warehouse pulled the wrong Hygrometer and I let Kirsten know so they could adjust inventory and I told her I was fine with the one that was sent. She insisted on sending the right one out and that I keep the wrong one. Everyone has different experiences I guess, but I LOVE Kirsten!
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    plumfuzzy:
    So....that's like buying new tires, but they put the 30,000 mile tires on, instead of the 60,000 mile tires. So, you say you want a new car to make you happy?
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    New Boots:
    plumfuzzy:
    So....that's like buying new tires, but they put the 30,000 mile tires on, instead of the 60,000 mile tires. So, you say you want a new car to make you happy?
    So, bootsie, you're saying the customer is NOT always right? What a shocker! (Sarcasm tag (easily discerned by anyone who's ever been in customer service))
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    plumfuzzy:

Everyone should have a mission and you have found yours so you should be happy.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    THANKS OBAMA!!!

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    So how about this. You send back what they sent you. They refund the order amount. Part ways and everyone is whole. This way you can be happy somewhere that never makes mistakes. Like.... Like... let me think of a place that never makes mistakes. Probably your house but since that is not a cigar vendor we should exclude that for semantics.

If you care to read what was written previously in this thread think about how petty this problem is. There is always a solution. There is always a way to make it best for both parties because I know Ccom is willing to work with you, not ignore you. This isn't a Sham-Wow where there is no way to get a refund because they don't answer calls or email. (Hypothetical example people, I have never ordered or owned a Sham-Wow).

Last note. You ask for a 10ct box of ordinary larry cigars to make up for the issue. Are those cigars anywhere close to the value of the mistake? I am guessing not or Ccom would have done it. Answer that question before your fingers vomit further on this thread.

What is the price difference from what they charged you to what you should have been charged?
  • gio164gio164 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 180
    Been a loyal customer for over 5 years, haven't had many problems but when I did they were always taken care of.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Dear CCOM,

Once I ordered from you and it took three days instead if the promised two day delivery. I know this was your fault and not the post office. Please send me one box of Davidoff Year of the Snake for my troubles. Or send one WTF cigar to PlumFuzzy. Your choice.

sincerely,

Eric Chambers.
    Echambers:
    Dear CCOM,

Once I ordered from you and it took three days instead if the promised two day delivery. I know this was your fault and not the post office. Please send me one box of Davidoff Year of the Snake for my troubles. Or send one WTF cigar to PlumFuzzy. Your choice.

sincerely,

Eric Chambers.

I think we are all questioning this absurd thread and the xxxxx that posted it. Do you think for a second that true motivation of this xxxxx is anywhere on this thread.

I also had a package that arrived a day late, probably some flimsy excuse like a major storm or something, and I want 1 of every cigar that they have on stock to make up for it. I mean it is only fair.

And for having to put up with this thread to begin with I want a 50 cigar bomb from plumfuzzy. That should about cover it. This thread should be ignored or jacked. I know, we could make this another fluff thread....and and post really stupid stuff.
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    plumfuzzy:

Hey Plum,

Most of us have had really good service from the folks at CCOM, in fact if you have been a loyal customer for however long You have had to at least had great service once or twice to become loyal. We are all good customers, and 99% of us will have the backs of our service reps that help us.

Hell, Im betting your a pretty decent chap as well!!

Please, visit the newbie welcoming section of this forum, and lets say hello in a gentlemanly manner, Someone will surely help you, as I have seen when the last guy came out shooting!!

Welcome bro, to the CCOM forum!!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    flowbee:
    Hey Plum,

Most of us have had really good service from the folks at CCOM, in fact if you have been a loyal customer for however long You have had to at least had great service once or twice to become loyal. We are all good customers, and 99% of us will have the backs of our service reps that help us.

Please, visit the newbie welcoming section of this forum, and lets say hello in a gentlemanly manner, Someone will surely help you, as I have seen when the last guy came out shooting!!

Very nice Brother... maybe some sugar instead of vinegar. Maybe we can talk him down from his mission.

I ordered from them today... and i was the one lagging ass on the email replys... they still got me squared away...

These are good people...

Which can be hard to say in the very impersonal nature which the internet is. But I could say, I feel like I know them almost. Id gladly entertain any of the Ccom crew if the popped up at my house.

Aj
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Although I haven't been buying from ccom as long as some guys on here I can really say I have had 0 problems! In fact they go out of the way just too make you happy! I think you expect too much for minor issues and oh yeah nothing is perfect. If all you want to do is complain please leave! If you'd like to get too know us and have fun talking about randome stuff then welcome
    Oh heck, did I just jack 2 other threads..?
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    dr_frankenstein56:
    flowbee:
    Hey Plum,

Very nice Brother... maybe some sugar instead of vinegar. Maybe we can talk him down from his mission.

I ordered from them today... and i was the one lagging ass on the email replys... they still got me squared away...

These are good people...

Which can be hard to say in the very impersonal nature which the internet is. But I could say, I feel like I know them almost. Id gladly entertain any of the Ccom crew if the popped up at my house.

Aj
    Shoot. Now you've got me all dewey eyed. Need to go rub one off...
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

These are good people...

Aj
    Save some for the V-herf!
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    dr_frankenstein56:
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

These are good people...

Aj
    Save some for the V-herf!
    Check please!!!!!
  • timbtimb BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 216

Hi Plumfuzzy. Sorry about the original miscommunication on the size. Like we discussed on the phone we can refund you $15 right now. We also offered a prepaid return label to send back the box and get a box of the corona dobles instead. Or we can include 5 free Extra Ordinary Larrys on your next order with us. Call, email (service@cigar.com) or respond to this and let me know what you'd like to do. Thank you and enjoy your day!

Tim Blythe/Cigar.com