Home General Discussion

Gurkha Seduction

WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
Stopped by my post cigar shop today. Always stop and and buy at least one when I'm in that area. I see the usuals... then I spot this Gurkha Seduction. Haven't heard of that one so why not... I'll smoke it tonight.

Comments

• joremajorema Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    Good luck.
    Generally speaking, I find Gurkha's and Gray Cliff's to be overpriced and under flavored for my taste.
    I hope you have a good experience with this one as it could revive Gurkha's reputation somewhat.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    That is actually my favorite Gurkha,find it to be an excellent dessert stick,let us know what you think.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Jorema - I tend to agree, at least with the overpriced. I've loved the taste of almost all Gurkhas I've tried. I've just had terrible construction issues... so if those are bad, it doesn't really matter what the taste is, right?LOL But I'm a sucker for them. When I see one I haven't tried, I'll pick it up and hope for the best.

Vance, will do.
    This turned out to be one smooth stick. Draw was a little harder than I like, but not a problem. Perfect burn. No uneveness. Ash held on for about 2 inches. On the final third now. Loving it.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Cool,I've smoked probably a dozen or more of these only had one that gave me any greive.I also like the ghost its more full bodied remanisant of the punisher I.m.o .
    I'll have to search out this ghost.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Now I can hook you up with one of those. I know my B&M has these ghost. Really not a bad stick.
    MorganGeo:
    Now I can hook you up with one of those. I know my B&M has these ghost. Really not a bad stick.
    I'll take you up on that Morgan.
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    twistedstem:
    That is actually my favorite Gurkha,find it to be an excellent dessert stick,let us know what you think.
    I think its may favorite Gurkha as well. He makes too much stuff some of it not so great but there a couple of really good ones I have liked.
  • joremajorema Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    WaltBasil:
    This turned out to be one smooth stick. Draw was a little harder than I like, but not a problem. Perfect burn. No uneveness. Ash held on for about 2 inches. On the final third now. Loving it.

Glad to read this, they really need some good PR work.