Home General Discussion

Darm shame....

jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
....but it happens.

And it goes around the entire cigar.

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    happened to 1 of my VSG Ashton's, so sad.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    The worst form me was my absolute favorite Fuente, and it was the last one I had. Sent the other one out in a flat rate. Sometimes I just wanna cry.....but, stiff upper lip and move on.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    That's when you get a piece of paper and scotch tape and make a makeshift band. Also one of the reasons I never take the band off till I have to. I also use the makeshift band for when it's wanting to crack from the lit end. Keep it close to the fire and slide it up as you go.
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Rhamlin:
    That's when you get a piece of paper and scotch tape and make a makeshift band. Also one of the reasons I never take the band off till I have to. I also use the makeshift band for when it's wanting to crack from the lit end. Keep it close to the fire and slide it up as you go.
    Oh another great idea!!! Thankyou
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Another thing I've learned is that the so-called "head shops" sell small packages of plain tobacco sheets that are used to roll whatever they call pot cigars nowadays. You can make whatever size patch you need out of these sheets, moisten 'em, and stick 'em over the bad spot. I've used this trick in the past.... Just sayin'....
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I'm not about to hold and smoke my cigar like a flute. Pitch it