Home General Discussion

Any flavored stick fans?

New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
I'm trying to get the wife into the 'Cigar Scene'. I'm pretty sure that something flavored, Acid, etc is the way to go. Any suggestions? I've had 1 Aicd (Kuba Kuba), and a few of the DE Coffee infusions. Wasnt a fan of the Kuba, and I can do the DE's off and on...but not something I'd stock all the time. What should I pick up, for her?

Comments

• NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    definitely wouldnt smoke a java stick regularly, but i do enjoy it from time to time as a change of pace.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    I tried a java once and it didn't make me puke.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Puff_Dougie:
    You're an extremely helpful man
    New Boots:
    Puff_Dougie:
    I always try to contribute something positive. :^p
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    New Boots:
    Puff_Dougie:
    LOL! I thought java was ok. Tabak red eye is my fav, I actually would buy multiples of those... good breakfast smoke.

Haven't had any other acids... i heard cold infusion isn't bad. I'd like to try one of those.

Erin go Bragh is Erin go Blah :(
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    Give me your nacho's
    I happen to have a wife that smokes that breed of cigars
    honorknight7:
    Give me your nacho's
    I happen to have a wife that smokes that breed of cigars
    I hate this part, but I'll bite
    :-D
    New Boots:

sorry I'm getting old and my eye sight isn't what it used to be, wouldn't feel right if I wrote down the wrong names from her humi, will be safer to just "show you" some :P
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Java mint = mint choc chip ice cream in cigar form. Do it
    honorknight7:
    :-D
    New Boots:

sorry I'm getting old and my eye sight isn't what it used to be, wouldn't feel right if I wrote down the wrong names from her humi, will be safer to just "show you" some :P
    You are learning to fast around here!!!!
    jgibv:
    Java mint = mint choc chip ice cream in cigar form. Do it
    Rgr Rgr that

... Chilly evening, Starbucks Peppermint Mocha, and a Java Mint Cigar around the fire pit :)
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    New Boots:
    I'm trying to get the wife into the 'Cigar Scene'. I'm pretty sure that something flavored, Acid, etc is the way to go. Any suggestions? I've had 1 Aicd (Kuba Kuba), and a few of the DE Coffee infusions. Wasnt a fan of the Kuba, and I can do the DE's off and on...but not something I'd stock all the time. What should I pick up, for her?
    When i first started out i was into flavored sticks. I'd personally go with the DE java maduro because it tastes like a mocha frappucino from Mcdonalds, or a DE tabak especial duce because it tastes like kahlua. Acid cigars taste too much like syrup
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    I would go with a CAO Flavours sampler.
    bandyt09:
    I would go with a CAO Flavours sampler.
    Heh, I was just looking at that. I like all the CAO's I've had, so they can't screw 'em up, right?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Has she tried a regular cigar? Don't assume she will only like infused cigars because she is female.....
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    SleevePlz:
    Has she tried a regular cigar? Don't assume she will only like infused cigars because she is female.....
    +1. My wife loves regular cigars. As a matter of fact she loves all the same things you all like. Tats, Viaje, Opus X, illusione, etc. I created a monster!

Tabak Especiale is where to start. These things are the best infused or flavored cigar out there. Java is ok but these are just a solid great smoke without too much sweetness or weirdness. My wife loves them so much it was her first box purchase. From there she graduated to AB Prensado, Liga Privada, my precious Viaje and more.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    The only infused cigar I will smoke is the CAO Moontrance.
    But the CAO Gold Honey and Eileen's Dream might appeal to her.
    my wife likes "most" of the cao flavored, but wont buy them anymore because the last five times I've gotten them for here they were way to hard to draw, even after sitting over a month,both online and local B&M purchases, she has really been on a Titania Vanilla & Mocha kick, with Kuba's and Dirt's being her "favorite go to cigars"
    jsnake:
    ...my precious Viaje

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    The Isla Del Sol is like smoking a vanilla Frappucino. Not too powerful, very sweet, and relatively inexpensive.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Puff_Dougie:
    jsnake:
    ...my precious Viaje

Thank you for that!!
    SleevePlz:
    Yes, she has. She wasn't really impressed. I figure I can play around with that later :)
    9505 5000 2569 4056 0000 69
    had my wife grab a few, she said if she likes them, we can dig deeper for other different ones, also she wanted to send another Kuba, seen you didn't like it, but said your crazy, your wife should lol - its one of her (my wife's) favorites
    honorknight7:
    9505 5000 2569 4056 0000 69
    had my wife grab a few, she said if she likes them, we can dig deeper for other different ones, also she wanted to send another Kuba, seen you didn't like it, but said your crazy, your wife should lol - its one of her (my wife's) favorites
    Thanks brother (and Sister?!). She may be right on the crazy part though, just for different reasons.
    New Boots:
    She may be right on the crazy part though, just for different reasons.
    I hate that Kuba also, like trying to smoke potpourri, do like a few DE flavored (mostly the natural line & Tabaks), just need to get all the sugar crap off it first lol,
    the wife says the sweetener is great with her diet sodas ... yuk on both
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Makers Mark...probably only flavored stick I enjoy.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    I really actually enjoyed the ACID Nasty

Aj
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    My wife like the Isla del Sol, but only in corona. She says it tastes like candy, because it is sugar tipped.