Home General Discussion

Is it just me or...

EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
...did the mods come in and move stuff around? Wasn't the word game in the 101 folder?

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Yes they did. Someone asked for a few to be moved. The word game was in the wrong place for years lmao.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    That's what was so funny--that it happened just now.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Echambers:
    ...did the mods come in and move stuff around? Wasn't the word game in the 101 folder?
    and i am thankful for it.

our mods here are under appreciated for what they do... er for what they dont do. i really love the "hands off" approach to the forum. every now and again a minor clean up happens and its great. better than some forums that will edit, move, ban, etc every single day.
    it really does let this forum have as much of a "cigar shop feel" as an online forum can.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    kuzi16:
    Echambers:
    and i am thankful for it.

our mods here are under appreciated for what they do... er for what they dont do. i really love the "hands off" approach to the forum. every now and again a minor clean up happens and its great. better than some forums that will edit, move, ban, etc every single day.
    it really does let this forum have as much of a "cigar shop feel" as an online forum can.
    I agree completely. Mods are great. Ccom is great. The forum members are great.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    I'm just glad they didn't delete the vherf thread this time.....last time that whole thread got deleted, including the directions i spent like 2 or 3 hours putting together.