Home General Discussion

usps

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
I hate you. Three packages say delivered Friday and still not received. Anyone use ups or fed ex? Ihavr had crap luck this past month.

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Were they delivered to YOUR house.. One time a package was dropped at my neighbors house by mistake, It sat on his dining room table for a week before he remembered.
  • TwoThingismTwoThingism Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 121
    I heard due to storms, packages are delayed. I have a few things I'm waiting for that has taken over a week now.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    kaspera79:
    Were they delivered to YOUR house.. One time a package was dropped at my neighbors house by mistake, It sat on his dining room table for a week before he remembered.
    these went to other people. Not me
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    i'll check my neighbors tomorrow just to see if either of them have it
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I got my series JJ today, that's it....sorry bro, it could be in tomorrow or the next day
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Got mine today. Thanks Shane! GO HAWKS!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    deejmemixx:
    kaspera79:
    Wow, Once could happen, twice not likely, But Three... Almost impossible.. It would seem.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    kaspera79:
    deejmemixx:
    kaspera79:
    Wow, Once could happen, twice not likely, But Three... Almost impossible.. It would seem.
    after some packages were hid (dude quit and hid packages in a closet and locked up shop, they were found days later)when I sent out last...it wouldn't surprise me at all
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    Has anyone seen this message when searching for a tracking code on USPS?

"Your item was forwarded to a different address at 6:47 am on February 18, 2014 in LOUISVILLE, KY. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

It is an order that I placed on the 12th with CCOM, normally I get all my orders within 2 business days and I am starting to get worried.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Well I think due to losing so much money they are hiring crappy people! You know the people that scan stuff and forget about it! Unfortunately they have the same info we do. This is why I stopped calling to see what's going on...
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Take a look at this one! Its the same one I have been commenting about in a different USPS thread but here is their update. Going on three weeks. I finially called about it and they said they had read the zip code wrong even though at one time it was in Dever which is close to its final delivery spot

says its at the Dead Mail center, the lady I talked to on the phone said they dont know where its at
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I had packages that said delivered and then 2 days later I got it. So then someone updated the status incorrectly. And it didn't go to someone else. My guess is that because this was an amazon prime package they wanted their obligation to be fulfilled (USPS, not amazon) and lied about the tracking.
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    I hate them also, i recieved a box last nite that looks like it got run over by a dirty tire. Ill post pics tonite after work

And believe it or not, all the cigars were ok, no damage!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    flowbee:
    I hate them also, i recieved a box last nite that looks like it got run over by a dirty tire. Ill post pics tonite after work
    btw, your end of the trade is in Cotano PR at the moment. Yep, Puerto Rico. 9114901230801536612187
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Yeah, has been terrible lately. Dates suck and lots of damage. I got a small flat rate the other day that was all busted up and the Bury the Hatchet pass box was holding on by the label.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    its a sad day.... Sacramento, CA, United States 03/07/2014 5:47 A.M. Received by the local post office Sacramento, CA, United States 03/06/2014 10:42 A.M. Package transferred to post office 03/06/2014 7:04 A.M. Destination Scan 03/06/2014 4:27 A.M. Arrival Scan West Sacramento, CA, United States 03/06/2014 4:08 A.M. Departure Scan 03/06/2014 1:46 A.M. Arrival Scan Oakland, CA, United States 03/05/2014 11:49 P.M. Departure Scan Oakland, CA, United States 03/04/2014 12:55 P.M. Arrival Scan San Pablo, CA, United States 03/04/2014 12:19 P.M. Departure Scan 03/04/2014 8:44 A.M. Arrival Scan Horsham, PA, United States 02/27/2014 5:39 A.M. Departure Scan Bethlehem, PA, United States 02/26/2014 7:59 P.M. Origin Scan United States 02/26/2014 5:20 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy and i still dont have them yet..... LOL
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    danielzreyes:
    flowbee:
    btw, your end of the trade is in Cotano PR at the moment. Yep, Puerto Rico. 9114901230801536612187
    now in San Juan PR
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    flowbee:
    now in San Juan PR
    That is absolutely crazy! Only in the usps does this make sense.