Home General Discussion

Another Great Time at Casa de Montecristo...

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
I love this place....Unbelievable selection of HTF cigars..Great company..Superb pizza..A Rhino and a Kitty Cat. I was finally lucky enough to smoke with Jamie (Marker). I had a great time. DjFish and Kush (sp) made it as well. I think we all had a great time...I wont miss the next herf..If you are smart, you wont either. Good Times.....

Comments

• flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Man!!
    Wish I was Closer, sounds like fun!
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Give me a heads up next time. The 6 hour drive wouldnt be so bad if I had another Minnesotan to car pool with. Sounds like a great time.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Pics? C'mon guys we need to see the fun unfold.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    greg2648:
    I love this place....Unbelievable selection of HTF cigars..Great company..Superb pizza..A Rhino and a Kitty Cat. I was finally lucky enough to smoke with Jamie (Marker). I had a great time. DjFish and Kush (sp) made it as well. I think we all had a great time...I wont miss the next herf..If you are smart, you wont either. Good Times.....
    so greg I was informed that our truce is off? If thats the case....incoming!!!!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Chuck N:
    Give me a heads up next time. The 6 hour drive wouldnt be so bad if I had another Minnesotan to car pool with. Sounds like a great time.
    I flew in. Worked at Midway airport for a couple days and flying back now.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Bigshizza:
    Pics? C'mon guys we need to see the fun unfold.
    The pics of the Cat are etched in my mind forever....
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Trident:
    greg2648:
    so greg I was informed that our truce is off? If thats the case....incoming!!!!
    Awwww....I was just kiddin'....You are tooo beaucoup, GI....Besides, Havent you heard....Dont poke the bear...I will ship my whole cabinet to you if I have too...I would recommend that you "let it go"...lol.