Home General Discussion

The cigar.com house brand - American

petehpeteh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
cigar.com -

These smokes are rolled too tightly - especially the last half.

They're uniformly hard to draw and cannot be smoked beyond 1/2 way down.

If you can adjust them, great. Otherwise I recommend people stay away from them.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Get in touch with a rep. they will do what they can for you if you're not happy with the product. I haven't heard of any issues with those...
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I agree with Shizz, get ahold of a rep. I know quite a few guys around these forums who love the things. Ccoms customer service is amazing, they will take care of you.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Thought it was a fine smoke when I tried it. How many have you had? Sorry for your experience. Ccom has great customer service, like others are saying. Try them, first.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i have a feeling this will be another person that posts once to complain about ccom and will never see the responses. i really hope this isnt the case.

what most people dont realize is that if you give cigar.com (or most any customer service based company) the opportunity to make things right, then they will.

i cant tell you the amount of people who do not say something to someone that can do something to help when they should. its sad, but there is a good chance that the OP will never understand what ccom can be based on one experience.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Absolutely. And today, I'm trying to return the favor.. haha... I've been sent more than I wanted/paid for form some computer glitch. So now I'm going to return or pay for... whichever they decide to do...
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    WaltBasil:
    Absolutely. And today, I'm trying to return the favor.. haha... I've been sent more than I wanted/paid for form some computer glitch. So now I'm going to return or pay for... whichever they decide to do...

They once sent me the wrong sampler. The bag was labeled correctly but had the wrong cigars in it. When I called they said keep it for free and we'll get the right one out to you ASAP. It wouldn't surprise me if that's the response you get.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    sounds to me like he had a cigar that was half stabilized. bet it needed a few more weeks to even the juiceyness out across the stick, as it was probably shipped on the wet side. I imagine burn and draw wise it would probably be perfect.

Hey Buddy..... one stick does not make or break a line.... you need to try a few more before giving up. I always look to storage and time before blaming the shop. unless its obvious like a hole or its smashed. Ccom is good at what they do, and doubt the odds of them selling an inferior cigar.

Aj