Home General Discussion

You know you're a cigar lover when. . .

Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
Title pretty much says what the thread is going to be about. Say whatever you want. I'll start

You know you're a cigar lover when you smell a cigar and you have a rough idea of what cigar someone is smoking.

You know you're a cigar lover when someone mentions the word cigar and you stop everything you're doing to give them your full attention.

You know you're a cigar lover when you smell a cigar and react like this

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    You know you're an aficionado when you could care less what other people think of a cigar, as long as you like it.

You know you're an aficionado when you have little concern about ratings lists, cause none of them amount to anything, nor do they ever have stuff on there you would normally smoke.

You know you're an aficionado when you could care less about being an aficionado.

But I'm not, so my post is pointless. LOL!
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    To the average person, I'm an aficionado. To the average BOTL, I'm a BOTL. To the actual cigar aficionado, I'm a complete newb. To me, I'm a cigar enthusiast.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Bob Luken:
    To the average person, I'm an aficionado. To the average BOTL, I'm a BOTL. To the actual cigar aficionado, I'm a complete newb. To me, I'm a cigar enthusiast.

+1 It's a matter of perspective
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Bob Luken:

+2
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    you know your a cigar lover when ....
    you bid almost $300.00 on cigars thinking someone will outbid you on most of them and when no one does you cry out loud, but inside are jumping up and down like a little school girl getting to meet her first crush :D
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    You know you are a cigar lover whenever you see someone smoking a cigar on a TV show or movie you try to figure out what it is.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    You know you are a cigar lover if you have ashed yourself trying to get a crazy long ash.

You know you are a cigar lover when you have stuck the lit end in your mouth accidentally, manned up, flipped it around and puffed on.

You know you are a cigar lover when you start hiding cans of butane in strategic locations at home, in the car, at work.

You know you are a cigar lover when you smoke the nub until your fingers and lips start to burn.

You know you are a cigar lover when you carry a lighter amd cutter with you wherever you go even if you don't have a cigar.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    When you try and relight the cigar after dropping in the hot tub...
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    you know you're a cigar lover when you no longer need to buy ex-lax
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    jliu:
    ir cigars...not that you would stop buying cigars. But room is a mother...
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    You know you are a cigar lover if you evaluate every container you see for it's potential use as a humidor.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    ir cigars...not that you would stop buying cigars. But room is a mother...
    lee i'm gonna say it again. cabinet. temp controlled cabinet buddy. do iiiit
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    alienmisprint:
    You know you are a cigar lover whenever you see someone smoking a cigar on a TV show or movie you try to figure out what it is.
    This is true.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    ...you're willing to look at Morgan in his closet on the V-Herf.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    ShotgunJohn:
    alienmisprint:
    This is true.
    SO TRUE
    You know you're a cigar lover when you figure out that he/she ismoking a $20 cigar and you freak out because they have major burn problems from lighting it the wrong way.
    jliu:
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL that made me laugh harder than it should have
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    The power goes out and your only thought is your humidor which you grab along with a couple of your 4 footed friends and get under the blankets.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    When your first thought while planning a trip,vacation or weekend way is 'how many cigars should I bring?'and your second thought is 'which ones should I bring?'
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    twistedstem:
    When your first thought while planning a trip,vacation or weekend way is 'how many cigars should I bring?'and your second thought is 'which ones should I bring?'
    I definitely do this
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    ...you pick your hotel based on proximity to a cigar lounge.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    ...or you agree to serve on a data analysis committee meeting in the state capital three hours away because you have to drive by a cigar lounge on the drive home.