Home General Discussion

Who the F!!! explained the Devil site to me Hmm Hmm

2»

Comments

• honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    ckrddsmke:
    honorknight7:
    Bigshizza:
    The thing is...there's multiple sites like that..they grab you and don't let go...especially your credit card.
    WHAT ? WHY would you tell ME this !!!! can't you see (I have a P R O B L E M) here
    And they consolidate the shipping to save you money LOL. There is one that is possibly even more deadly than the devil. I can pm if you would like to really dig a hole.
    The old idiom comes to mind here....In for a penny in for a pound
    so... YES Please :D <-------- (looks over shoulder to make sure wife isn't watching)
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I have read so many of these on various forums regarding the devil site. I laugh and wonder how the heck I managed to escape after 2 purchases. My brother in law is addicted like it is crack. I bought a cutter and a box and walked away cold turkey. I am about to wander over and check things out. Wonder if I can keep from becoming a strung out junkie? Wish me luck.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    ckrddsmke:
    honorknight7:
    Bigshizza:
    The thing is...there's multiple sites like that..they grab you and don't let go...especially your credit card.
    WHAT ? WHY would you tell ME this !!!! can't you see (I have a P R O B L E M) here
    And they consolidate the shipping to save you money LOL. There is one that is possibly even more deadly than the devil. I can pm if you would like to really dig a hole.
    Well, don't be selfish. Spread the wealth.
    PM me the info.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    jsnake:
    I have read so many of these on various forums regarding the devil site. I laugh and wonder how the heck I managed to escape after 2 purchases. My brother in law is addicted like it is crack. I bought a cutter and a box and walked away cold turkey. I am about to wander over and check things out. Wonder if I can keep from becoming a strung out junkie? Wish me luck.
    i hit it every so often if i get low on smokes that i bought., but definitely not addictive.
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 430
    the secret is to have a humidor… fill it… don't buy more than can fit…

this is why everyone says "get the biggest humidor you can buy… preferably a Cooler!!" :)

full disclosure: I recently bought a 300 count footlocker, lol!
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    If your wife asks I never heard of you. I'll be as hard to find as Tetris' ady.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    My advice is to just bid when they are low. Don't keep bidding. It's not that bad if you have self control. I won a couple auctions I never thought I would win. (I also learned my lesson on the re-bidding by paying close to full retail on a couple items) I won't be shopping it regularly for a while.
    All my bids were at the start price, so getting a great deal for sure but really thought someone would outbid me on at least half, on a side note getting ((several)) of the whole 5 Vegas 'A' series sizes for around a buck a piece, and all the others I bid on for my wife (Kuba's/Dirt's/Tatiana's) she has no problems with me winning :P
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    CharlieHeis:
    My advice is to just bid when they are low. Don't keep bidding. It's not that bad if you have self control. I won a couple auctions I never thought I would win. (I also learned my lesson on the re-bidding by paying close to full retail on a couple items) I won't be shopping it regularly for a while.
    Yep. I only bid once.
    If I win, awesome! If I don't win, there WILL be others.
    Same with the Sprint sale. If I miss one, there will always be something else that comes along.
    And when you get a 10 pack of something really good for $27, that isn't anything to complain about.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    A little self control is all that is needed.....:-) :-)
    MVW67:
    Hmm my wife said I never did have self control :D
  • TwoThingismTwoThingism Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 121
    MVW67:

Deals... Too Good...self control... But I am getting better.
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 430
    "I propose a toast, to my self control; You see it crawling, helpless, on the floor." - Mark Sandman/Morphine "Cure for Pain"
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I think we all learn not to bid on to many at once.