Home General Discussion

Miami and Cigars

ZAPZAP Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 164
We'll be vacation at Crescent Resort on South Beach in Miami.   We will likely just relax close to the hotel most of the time before we travel to Orlando.

I was wondering if there were any great cigar options nearby..thanks for any help!

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    If I were in Miami, I would try to visit El Titan de Bronze (if they are still around). When you get to Orlando, hit up Corona Cigar. You won't be disappointed.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    dennisking:
    If I were in Miami, I would try to visit El Titan de Bronze (if they are still around). When you get to Orlando, hit up Corona Cigar. You won't be disappointed.
    one of the six avo lounges in the country is Corona Cigar. pick up the Avo Lounge cigar. you will be happy.
  • cbuckcbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Just visited the Corona on Sand Lake Road yesterday. Love it! Visit everytime I'm in Orlando. I think the Avo Lounge is in the one in downtown Orlando. Never made it to that one. Do they sell the Avo Lounge cigar at Sand Lake? I'll have to ask next time I go. Charlie
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    cbuck:
    Just visited the Corona on Sand Lake Road yesterday. Love it! Visit everytime I'm in Orlando. I think the Avo Lounge is in the one in downtown Orlando. Never made it to that one. Do they sell the Avo Lounge cigar at Sand Lake? I'll have to ask next time I go. Charlie
    If I remember correctly, every time Avo Uvezian is in concert, it is at the downtown store. I could be wrong. They could still have that stick at Sand Lake Rd. Yeah, downtown is really a great place to kick it.