Home General Discussion

One day... my cigar lounge...

WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
Most have seen my BFH sitting in what is currently called my office in the house. One day, it will be my cigar lounge - complete with a couple lounge leathers and exhaust. It made a small step in that direction recently. I ordered a box of Ghurka Black Dragons (which didn't turn out bad by the way - so far good burn, draw, and flavor and no explosions) and after prying the lid off the box, decided it would make great cigar paraphernalia for the wall.

So in that respect, I give you, my first cigar art hanging on the wall.

Comments

• TwoThingismTwoThingism Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 121
    Very cool man. I'm jelly already.
  • pokerstar22pokerstar22 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    TwoThingism:
    The guy from Hawaii is jelly. ;-) just seems wrong. On another note, Have you had the Island Prince Momosa? OMG... Every now and then I treat myself to a 3 or 6 pack of those and fork over the $20 shipping they offer from there. So very sweet sticks.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Heck, I just want the budget to buy a box of Black Dragons!
    New Boots:
    Heck, I just want the budget to buy a box of Black Dragons!
    Well, I didn't pay MSRP... so no real budget thing there. haha... Ccom special
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    theres lotsa room in there Walt, we need to find some other momentos....hmm......

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    theres lotsa room in there Walt, we need to find some other momentos....hmm......

Aj
    You've been in there AJ... picture the desk and all that's on it gone. The keyboard stand gone.That just leaves the BFH and the table Carol built me. Now add two lounge chairs on either side of the window. Exhaust directly above the chairs.
    hmm.... its hard to find cigar related stuff.... i got a great idea for something nice but i cant tell you until later, er tomorrow.

Aj
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    That's a great setup, looks awesome
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    You've been in there AJ... picture the desk and all that's on it gone. The keyboard stand gone.That just leaves the BFH and the table Carol built me. Now add two lounge chairs on either side of the window. Exhaust directly above the chairs.
    What?? No crib for baby puff?? :^(
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Puff_Dougie:
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Bbbbbwwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhh! Hush little puff baby don't say a word, papa is gonna leave you on 425 Mockingbird Circle.....
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Bbbbbwwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhh! Hush little puff baby don't say a word, papa is gonna leave you on 425 Mockingbird Circle.....
    OK... I can't help you anymore. Now you should be embarrassed! LOL
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Friends don't let friends drink and post. ; )
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    0patience:
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Someones been v-herfin :)
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Jetmech_63:
    0patience:
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    hmmmm, sumpin don't seem right about this.
    Jetmech_63:
    0patience:
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Friends let friends drink and post, because it's a lot of fun for the rest of their friends.
    MorganGeo:
    Jetmech_63:
    0patience:
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    hmmmm, sumpin don't seem right about this.
    Oh no! What have I done. Someone please stop me before I post again...
  • TwoThingismTwoThingism Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 121
    WaltBasil:
    TwoThingism:
    The guy from Hawaii is jelly. ;-) just seems wrong. On another note, Have you had the Island Prince Momosa? OMG... Every now and then I treat myself to a 3 or 6 pack of those and fork over the $20 shipping they offer from there. So very sweet sticks.

Been raining here all week :(

. I haven't tried that stick before, but I know of it. It's a little out of my price range but maybe one day I will try that out.

If you want send me a PM and I may be able to pick them up for you if it is cheaper. I know Momona means sweet something, or something sweet in Hawaiian.
    TwoThingism:
    WaltBasil:
    TwoThingism:

. I haven't tried that stick before, but I know of it. It's a little out of my price range but maybe one day I will try that out.

If you want send me a PM and I may be able to pick them up for you if it is cheaper. I know Momona means sweet something, or something sweet in Hawaiian.
    Hey!!!! The original poster jacked the thread back from the thread jackers!!! That ain't right! :^p
    Puff_Dougie:
    TwoThingism:
    WaltBasil:
    TwoThingism:

Hey!!!! The original poster jacked the thread back from the thread jackers!!! That ain't right! :^p
    They call me the Jack jacker. Or the Jack Master... Or... Either way it doesn't look as cool as it sounded in my head. :-(
    WaltBasil:
    Puff_Dougie:
    TwoThingism:
    WaltBasil:
    TwoThingism:

They call me the Jack jacker. Or the Jack Master... Or... Either way it doesn't look as cool as it sounded in my head. :-(
    How about the "master jacker"?
    Echambers:
    WaltBasil:
    Puff_Dougie:
    TwoThingism:
    WaltBasil:
    TwoThingism:

That'll do.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    WaltBasil:
    Echambers:
    WaltBasil:
    Puff_Dougie:
    TwoThingism:
    WaltBasil:
    TwoThingism:

That'll do.
    that seems more appropriate. Hahaha
    WaltBasil:
    Echambers:
    WaltBasil:
    Puff_Dougie:
    TwoThingism:
    WaltBasil:
    TwoThingism:

That'll do.
    ....and it has nothing to do with the forum
    either way that thread was getting long....

Aj