Home General Discussion

cigar of the month

RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
does anyone know whats up with the cigar of the month club... my order has been in process since the 28th and not shipped........... seems off from the last time i was a member .... oh and Hello Gang!

Comments

• prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    I received mine yesterday.
    <br.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I've been wondering about the COTM here. Is it really worth it? Are the sticks worth the price?
  • dandin1dandin1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 175
    New Boots:
    I've been wondering about the COTM here. Is it really worth it? Are the sticks worth the price?

Mine should be here tomorrow. I tried it because it came with some extra stuff for the first month. I'll let you know what I get when it comes in.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    New Boots:
    I think if you know what you like then no. If you're still buying samplers then it's probably not a bad deal. Every now and then they send out a really good COTM.
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    New Boots:
    I was a cotm member for a couple years and my opinion on it is you get to try a lot of different sticks you maybe wouldn't generally buy. Some months come with a really great super premium stick. Other months you're kind of left wanting for more. What's really great is the 10% off anything you order. So if you do a lot of ordering off ccom that alone is worth the 30 bucks a months. As the years went by and I figured out more of what I liked and also stopped ordering as much I saw I could spend 30 and get more for my money and exactly what I wanted in samplers on the site or daily deals. All in all I liked it and would recommend it.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Redtailhawkoz:
    does anyone know whats up with the cigar of the month club... my order has been in process since the 28th and not shipped........... seems off from the last time i was a member .... oh and Hello Gang!
    Hello to you too. I recognize you from reading lots of old posts. LOL
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Good to see you posting Oz...you have been missed
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Oz! how goes it man? get your butt down to my area so that we can herf.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Hey brother. Glad to see you on here. Hope all is well.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    COTM has been a bit squirrely the last few months. One month, I got no accompanying descriptions, etc., The "coupon" flyers are often out of date, and this months came not with the descriptions of the cigars included, but rather with the descriptions for the Cigar International COTM. Weird.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Amos Umwhat:
    COTM has been a bit squirrely the last few months. One month, I got no accompanying descriptions, etc., The "coupon" flyers are often out of date, and this months came not with the descriptions of the cigars included, but rather with the descriptions for the Cigar International COTM. Weird.
    Shhhhh! It's the same place!! Check out where the warehouse is for here and CI.
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Ozzie you old perv. Hope all is well with you and your beautiful family!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ozzie, you 'ol SoB. How you doing? You get your COTM yet? If not, shoot Andy or Tim an email. There are times when my friend Jimmy gets his before me and he lived 25 minutes further away than I do!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    New Boots:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Shhhhh! It's the same place!! Check out where the warehouse is for here and CI.
    yes. aaaaannnnd no. sort of. At least as I understand it. Both are owned by the same parent company, and they share warehouse location, but with their own space, and they are run as separate business entities. At least that's the simplest way I can think of to explain what I've heard.
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    New Boots:

For me, yes. I know what I like as far as what I have tried. That being said, I have been able to find some new sticks I would not have tried. It also puts some different profiles in my humi for friends who have different tastes than me.