Home Non Cigar Related

New study. Living linked to dying.

0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
Researchers have discovered a troubling trend in people.
Living people are dying at an incredible rate.
Researchers have concluded that living is one of the leading causes of death.
Unfortunately, they've discovered that if you quit living, that will also lead to death.
Doctors are working hard to discover a cure for living and are close to a discovery that they think work is also a cause of death.
When questioned, one doctor stated, "We can now add this one cause of death with the other 5,000 pages of lists of things that might cause death. But we're pretty certain that living is a 100% killer. All people who are living will die from living."

Comments

• twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    eventually the survival rate for everything is 0..
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    This reminds me of an article I read about scientists who reversed the aging in mice causing a 2 year old mouse to go to being a 6 month old mouse. Basically taking a 60 yr old and making him/her be 20 years old again.

Cause of Aging Reversed in Mice

The researchers have managed to reverse the effects of aging in mice using an approach that restores communication between a cell’s mitochondria and nucleus. Mitochondria are the power supply within the cell, generating the chemical energy required for key biological functions. When communication breaks down between mitochondria and the cell's control center, the nucleus, the effects of aging accelerate.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    I think the study is flawed. I don't know anyone who's alive that's dead! ;-)

• webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    YankeeMan:

Boy, you must not get out much.

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    webmost:
    YankeeMan:

I mean really....what about all them zombies...they even have their own TV show.
    jd50ae:
    webmost:
    YankeeMan:

I mean really....what about all them zombies...they even have their own TV show.
    I don't know any of them personally

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    YankeeMan:
    jd50ae:
    webmost:
    YankeeMan:

I don't know any of them personally

Well, I understand they are pretty quiet except when they are eating.
  • SasquatchSasquatch Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 228
    Wasn't that study brought to you by the same folks that said "having kids is inheireted?"
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    YankeeMan:

I know a lot of people who are "living" that are dead. We're all alive, but how many of us are living?
  • NuttyChipNuttyChip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8
    Too live is too die, this is one fact that not one, no not one, of us will escape.
    What matters is what we accomplish with our lives, between the day of our conception and eventual birth To the day we go to the great beyond. Death is too life as water is to dryness.
    This is one serious discussion you have started and to find the answers we first have to look inward to what lye's within our personal Beliefs. Where do our personal choices lead us? Sorry if a serious question disrupts your thread. But a Burdon was laid across my heart and I had no choice in the matter.

• EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    New Boots:
    YankeeMan:

I know a lot of people who are "living" that are dead. We're all alive, but how many of us are living?
    Bob Dylan said those who weren't busy being born were busy dying.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Echambers:
    New Boots:
    YankeeMan:

Bob Dylan was a legend!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    New Boots:
    Echambers:
    New Boots:
    YankeeMan:

Bob Dylan was a legend!
    Don't kill off Bob yet.. IS a legend. I liked his Super Bowl Commercial.
    ... and he does great commercials!

• webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Big bad wolf is a legend too. Dunno that either of them can sing worth a crap.

If living leads to dying what's the alternative?