Home General Discussion

Best Cigar related trades, Barters, or steals

flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
Hey guys!!
Had an idea to share a great story I experienced today!!

Today, I traded an old recurve bow for 3 Humidors, used but absolutely superb condition!!
Picture to follow!!!

Bob Luken:
Hard to tell just from the pics but those look like really nice humis. Is there a brand name / names?

Bottom Left is the ROMEO y JULIETA LIMITED EDITION 100 CIGAR HUMIDOR

Top is a The Pompeii 120 Cigar Inlay Glass Top Humidor

Bottom right CAMBRIA - 100 COUNT BURL INLAY CIGAR HUMIDOR

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Can't wait to see the pics!Did you ever think of just using the bow on him and then taking the humis?
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Rain:
    Can't wait to see the pics!Did you ever think of just using the bow on him and then taking the humis?
    I'm with Rain here...You could have the bow AND the humis!
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    I'm missing three that look exactly like those.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Hard to tell just from the pics but those look like really nice humis. Is there a brand name / names?
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Nice trade, those are some nice looking humis
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Bob Luken:

Bottom Left is the ROMEO y JULIETA LIMITED EDITION 100 CIGAR HUMIDOR

Top is a The Pompeii 120 Cigar Inlay Glass Top Humidor

Bottom right CAMBRIA - 100 COUNT BURL INLAY CIGAR HUMIDOR
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I traded a half-sleeve for a cabinet humidor. The guy was a carpenter, so I worked on his arm and he built me a cabinet humidor. I did pay for materials, ended up costing me a little less than $400 and about 8 hours of work on his arm.
    alienmisprint:
    I traded a half-sleeve for a cabinet humidor. The guy was a carpenter, so I worked on his arm and he built me a cabinet humidor. I did pay for materials, ended up costing me a little less than $400 and about 8 hours of work on his arm.
    Thats a good trade, do you still have the unit?
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    flowbee:
    alienmisprint:

I do. Unfortunately, on our last move, the glass in the door busted out. I then proceeded to store it in the garage, where the door frame warped. I could go with just having a new door built, but I think I am going to get the entire piece re-encased. I initially moved all my stock down to two beach coolers, but I downsized my stash earlier last year, so now I can fit it all in a wine cooler and two largish humidors.
    alienmisprint:
    flowbee:
    alienmisprint:

I do. Unfortunately, on our last move, the glass in the door busted out. I then proceeded to store it in the garage, where the door frame warped. I could go with just having a new door built, but I think I am going to get the entire piece re-encased. I initially moved all my stock down to two beach coolers, but I downsized my stash earlier last year, so now I can fit it all in a wine cooler and two largish humidors.
    It sure does sound special enough to re-instate it!!