Home General Discussion

Weekend Blitz Whaaaat?

Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
The Weekend Blitz doesn't have free shipping like the Daily Deal? I was about to order this one and tapped out when the shipping would be 20% of the price. Really cuts into the discount. Was this always true and I'm just not observant at all?

Comments

• krebsiekrebsie BlogAdministrator, Editor, Everyone, FileAdministrator, ForumsAdministrator, GalleryAdministrator, MembershipAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, ReaderAdministrator, ReaderUser, Registered Users, SystemAdministrator, Trusted Users Posts: 64 admin
    Ken Light:
    The Weekend Blitz doesn't have free shipping like the Daily Deal? I was about to order this one and tapped out when the shipping would be 20% of the price. Really cuts into the discount. Was this always true and I'm just not observant at all?

The weekend blitz can have free shipping, but doesn't have it everytime like daily cigar deal.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    I wondered, too. Ran into the same situation as Ken a while back, ordered anyway, but kept thinking "I know this used to have free shipping". Thanks for the explanation.