Home General Discussion

A Fine and Rare Birthday

Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
So a buddy and I stopped by the only B&m in the area a nice spot that a cousin of mines runs the cigars it's more a cigar bar the only one of its kind due to The laws of NY. So we were out celebrating the blessings that I have received lately and my birthday and I was looking for a rare cigar. I have searching for a fine and rare for about 2 years and as I searched through the inventory I found one 2012 edition with a nicely yellowed wrapper. Def excited about the find and just had to share.

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Awesome find man. I wish I had a decent B&M around here!
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Are they supposed to be THAT good? My B&M has a pretty good stock of them...but the price just makes me avoid.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Rain:
    Yeah it was nice but there closing, the owners gf thinks that a martini bar would be more classy. The only thing is a lot of there business bar and other comes from the fact they are the only place in town you can smoke and drink so I don't think it will work the way she thinks only time will tell I guess. I got mine for 20 few bucks over msrp but the sticker was 30 damn nys taxes. For 20 it was worth the catch.
  • christian1971christian1971 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Gaetano7890:
    Rain:
    Yeah it was nice but there closing, the owners gf thinks that a martini bar would be more classy. The only thing is a lot of there business bar and other comes from the fact they are the only place in town you can smoke and drink so I don't think it will work the way she thinks only time will tell I guess. I got mine for 20 few bucks over msrp but the sticker was 30 damn nys taxes. For 20 it was worth the catch.
    ...i recently bought several fine and rare 2013. Very good special ocassion cigar.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    christian1971:
    Gaetano7890:
    Rain:
    ...i recently bought several fine and rare 2013. Very good special ocassion cigar.
    Who makes the Fine and Rare? Probably a stupid noob question, but I've never seen that brand before.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Rain:
    Alec Bradley
    Thanks Rain! Sounds like something I'll have to keep an eye out for!

Dang! Just ended that sentence with two prepositions!!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:
    Alec Bradley

An awesome smoke. If you get a chance to get one, highly suggest you do. Hard to find though. I've had one, wish I could get ahold of more.
    WaltBasil:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:
    Alec Bradley

An awesome smoke. If you get a chance to get one, highly suggest you do. Hard to find though. I've had one, wish I could get ahold of more.
    Hmmmm... Duly noted! ;^)