Home General Discussion

Animal Attractant?

Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
You ever had close encounters with wild animals while outdoors smoking? I seem to attract squirrels and just now I had a sparrow try and land on my ear. I had a quick "freak out" over that one. Hope nobody saw that.

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    ddubridge:

Is that CeeLo Green?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Bob Luken:
    You ever had close encounters with wild animals while outdoors smoking? I seem to attract squirrels and just now I had a sparrow try and land on my ear. I had a quick "freak out" over that one. Hope nobody saw that.
    What kind of sticks are you smoking out there? Only thing I attract is the dog, and this time of year he won't even come outside.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    This guy has a similar problem, Bob...

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Bob Luken:
    Do you sit *fairly* still when you smoke outdoors? The animals probably don't even realize you're there.

I've had birds land right next to me and squirrels walk across the deck in front of me (close enough that I could kick them) when smoking before....it's like they don't even notice I'm there.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    my cat basically tries to make out with me after i smoke a cigar. Cigar residue must be VERY similar to what catnip is because its the same way with him and catnip.

he licks the *** out of my beard and tries to lick my mustache.....licks my fingers off and everything.

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    brianetz1:
    my cat basically tries to make out with me after i smoke a cigar. Cigar residue must be VERY similar to what catnip is because its the same way with him and catnip.

he licks the *** out of my beard and tries to lick my mustache.....licks my fingers off and everything.

You ever blow the smoke and ash on your crotch and let the cat go for it?

What, is that weird to you guys. Don't judge.....
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    It's called bestiality. No thanks.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I don't see hummingbirds in my yard very often, but three times last summer, while I was smoking a cigar, a hummingbird hovered around my head as I sat very still. Then my dogs saw it and chased it away.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    dennisking:
    brianetz1:

You ever blow the smoke and ash on your crotch and let the cat go for it?

What, is that weird to you guys. Don't judge.....

Rain:
    It's called bestiality. No thanks.

photo Well+this+is+awkward...+the+awkward+moment+when+this+actually_ce8430_3442501.jpg