Home General Discussion

Who has bombed me?

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
If you've bombed me an not received retaliation... Please post here.

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    Come on kids... Speak up... I won't bite.........
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I've never bombed you, but I smell lies and deceit all over the place.
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Lol. Like anyone would respond. Lol
    Just an innocent query... No malice or deceit whatsoever......
    Come on guys!!!!! Anyone????
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    I bombed u, I know of more coming.... And what.
    More coming? At me?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    thehilk:
    I bombed u, I know of more coming.... And what.
    Hilk, are you saying he is low on cigars? PM me his addy.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    I have not.............yet.
    Oh but I will.
    You will get all comfortable and think that I had forgotten and then you will forget all about it.
    And the whole time, I will be preparing for a super secret strike. Then WHAM!
    ROFL!!
    NO! We are not doing this again!!!! I have NO space!!!! Lol my wife will flip her lid if I take over the dresser with cigars again! No bueno!
    LiquidChaos66:
    NO! We are not doing this again!!!! I have NO space!!!! Lol my wife will flip her lid if I take over the dresser with cigars again! No bueno!
    Wow, in Ccom language thats like saying - "Hey guys, just in case you didn't know, I'm low on sticks, can you help me out?"
    Well if you gents want to never hear from me again... Cause my wife will ban me from this site! Lol I would e fine gettin nuked during the summer... More smoke time then! Lol
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Sh!t! Chris, I can't believe you asked this question. Anything you say, can and will be used against you for bombing purposes. You should KNOW this. (You must have been impaired. Pot is legal up there too. Right?)
    I just wanted to be a good BOTL and return fire. I've used all the shipping boxes that I've received and my wife tossed all the addresses! Lol Guess I'll have to pick on a noob instead. Lol
    LiquidChaos66:
    I just wanted to be a good BOTL and return fire. I've used all the shipping boxes that I've received and my wife tossed all the addresses! Lol Guess I'll have to pick on a noob instead. Lol
    That's an excellent idea. Pay it forward :)
    Bob Luken:
    LiquidChaos66:

Well i have no other choice since you clowns dont wanna speak up! ;)
    LiquidChaos66:
    Bob Luken:
    LiquidChaos66:

Well, bless your heart, you poor thing! LOL Who’s fault is it really? You can't bomb some clowns if you don't save those clown's addys.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Bob Luken:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Bob Luken:
    LiquidChaos66:

Well, bless your heart, you poor thing! LOL Who’s fault is it really? You can't bomb some clowns if you don't save those clown's addys.
    I'm lost... and I don't know where to go... :^(

Puff_Dougie:
    I'm lost... and I don't know where to go... :^(

That is awesome!
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    That is perfect, still LMAO
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    I fixed the subject line for you.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    I can honestly say I have not bombed you...........cause I don't have your Addy...
    Echambers:
    I fixed the subject line for you.

You sir... Are a trouble maker! lol
    twistedstem:
    I can honestly say I have not bombed you...........cause I don't have your Addy...
    Hmm, I think I can help there.
    PM me if you need assistance in that.
    You stop that !!!! lol my humi is full and having a hard time keeping a decent RH. Its fallen from 65% to 58% over the last few days... ive re seasoned it a month ago due to RH issues... i dont wanna lose any sticks cause of it. Now is a bad time! lol
    LiquidChaos66:
    You stop that !!!! lol my humi is full and having a hard time keeping a decent RH. Its fallen from 65% to 58% over the last few days... ive re seasoned it a month ago due to RH issues... i dont wanna lose any sticks cause of it. Now is a bad time! lol
    Yessssss. yesssssss. Chrissssss musssssst be taught a lesssssson. Yessssss. ROFL!!
    0patience:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Yessssss. yesssssss. Chrissssss musssssst be taught a lesssssson. Yessssss. ROFL!!

If someone wants to teach me a lesson then they can come over to my house and get my humi back up to the 63-68% RH that i feel comfortable in. lol
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    LiquidChaos66:
    ...my humi is full and having a hard time keeping a decent RH.
    Sad story, bro. ;^)
    LiquidChaos66:
    0patience:
    LiquidChaos66:

If someone wants to teach me a lesson then they can come over to my house and get my humi back up to the 63-68% RH that i feel comfortable in. lol
    0...maybe you should head over there, and show hum just how many more sticks you can fit in his humi!