Home General Discussion

Gurkha Black Dragon Boxes sale on Ccom

WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
In case you hadn't noticed... Ccom was selling a box of 10 for $39.95, buy two and get a free back pack. They ran out of back packs so they sweetened the deal... 3 boxes for $99.95. Prices good through 27 January. Available throught their deal banners on the main splash screen. I'm always a sucka for some Gurkha. Even though I think they are PsOS.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    WaltBasil:
    In case you hadn't noticed... Ccom was selling a box of 10 for $39.95, buy two and get a free back pack. They ran out of back packs so they sweetened the deal... 3 boxes for $99.95. Prices good through 27 January. Available throught their deal banners on the main splash screen. I'm always a sucka for some Gurkha. Even though I think they are PsOS.
    Guess I missed that sale.
    Oh wait. No I didn't.
    LOL!
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    0patience:
    WaltBasil:
    Guess I missed that sale.
    Oh wait. No I didn't.
    LOL!
    +1
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    permanent sale...go to the clearance page, where you see... Gurkha Widow Maker XOMazo of 20 In Stock Normal Price - $1,000.00 Sale Price - $59.95
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    Rain:
    permanent sale...go to the clearance page, where you see... Gurkha Widow Maker XOMazo of 20 In Stock Normal Price - $1,000.00 Sale Price - $59.95
    At first I thought you were joking, but then I checked
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    danielruas:
    Rain:
    At first I thought you were joking, but then I checked
    hes a noob