Home General Discussion

Bourbon+credit card=

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
Ever have that night where you wake up feeling horrible and have no ideas where you put your wallet?! Then a few days later packages start showing up at your door?! It's like bombing yourself since you have no idea what you bought! But I'm glad at least in a drunken state I still have good taste lol

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Lee.mcglynn:
    It's like bombing yourself since you have no idea what you bought!
    Never thought of it that way. I have gotten in trouble with the convienience of the Sprint sale late at night on the Bourbon. Just click that little Buy Now button and 3 days later a mystery package shows up. LOL
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Ugh I learned my lesson this weekend about drinking and visiting certain auction sites.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    I wish after 9pm, my phone had a breathalyzer attachment It required me to use before making any purchases...
    bbass2:
    Ugh I learned my lesson this weekend about drinking and visiting certain auction sites.
    Ha! I've done that, the next morning wincing as you open your email... Bid confirmation, bid confirmation, bid confirmation WTF!!! Bid confirmation bid confirmation...*never drinking again...
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    you guys shop for stuff when you're hammered on bourbon? All I think about these days after some heavy boubon drinking is chicken nuggets.
    jliu:
    you guys shop for stuff when you're hammered on bourbon? All I think about these days after some heavy boubon drinking is chicken nuggets.

You live in Colorado?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Jetmech_63:
    jliu:

You live in Colorado?
    umm no dude. northern CA
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Nice bottle of Woodruff Reserve Four Wood.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Ever have that night where you wake up feeling horrible and have no ideas where you put your wallet?! Then a few days later packages start showing up at your door?! It's like bombing yourself since you have no idea what you bought! But I'm glad at least in a drunken state I still have good taste lol
    Glad you are not one of those annoying Gurk drunks.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    This morning my wife woke up and told me she had a dream about cigars.she said in it the mailman just kept bringing boxes of cigars I had ordered without telling her.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    twistedstem:
    This morning my wife woke up and told me she had a dream about cigars.she said in it the mailman just kept bringing boxes of cigars I had ordered without telling her.
    Crap, his wife knows the plan!!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    twistedstem:
    hahahahaaa is she sure it was a dream?? If so every time you get another box just do the "you are sleeping" thing
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Lee.mcglynn:
    twistedstem:
    hahahahaaa is she sure it was a dream?? If so every time you get another box just do the "you are sleeping" thing
    That's funny right there brother.had to show that to the wife.