Home General Discussion

CCOM Sweepstakes

No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
Has anyone ever heard of someone winning this thing? If you don't know for some reason I'm talking about the pop-up on the homepage sometimes where they ask for your email and you can win a box of cigars signed or whatever. Just wondering.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Nope. Never won it, but when I enter my email it tells me I'm already entered?
    Dunno. LOL!
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    You know I wonder this everytime I enter as well.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    i don't think anyone ever wins it......the odds would be that one of us that frequents this board would win one eventually and in a year I haven't seen anyone say they have won them.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I find it more annoying then anything...really I don't care and the pop up is just in the way!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I find it more annoying then anything...really I don't care and the pop up is just in the way!
    That's why I always come to the forum first and then proceed directly to the inventory from the dropdowns.

I was just wondering this myself. I'm sure people win. Very few of ccom's customers are probably on the boards. But you'd think they'd publicize the winners or something.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    a few years ago someone who was active on the boards won. they werent very active. under 500 posts if i remember correctly.

cant remember the name.

i dont enter anymore. only if its a box i really want. doesnt happen very often.