Home General Discussion

Tatuaje monster series

EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
For those of you who have had both the big and little monsters, how do they compare? I can't seem to find any of the big monsters anywhere but occasionally find the little monster sets. Are they comparable or should i not even bother?

Comments

• Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    I can't say to much about the big cause I only had the wolfman and mummy in the full size but what I will say the little monster had more flavor and more power. In my opinion the Minnie mum was the best out of the bunch. If you can find the little monster is say do it I would.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    I've never smoked a full size Monster, but I love all of the Little Monsters. If you have a chance to pick up a box of the Little Monsters I would snatch it up.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The little monsters are great cause you get 2 of each. I believe the full size ones are Churchills? They're really good, just time consuming!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    I'm on the back order list for the little monsters. Hope that get some more in now.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    They are similar, but of course will be different based on aging. The only one I can't compare is a full sized frank
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Trident:
    They are similar, but of course will be different based on aging. The only one I can't compare is a full sized frank
    Hmmmm.....sure hope others noticed a rare opportunity that has been so very nicely placed upon a t for all to see.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Not sure where you ordered them from, but I doubt any retailers are going to be getting any more in. You might be better off trying the secondary market to score a box.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    bearb:
    Trident:
    Hmmmm.....sure hope others noticed a rare opportunity that has been so very nicely placed upon a t for all to see.
    Yea I'm still tracking.. I will find it
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Keep me in the loop buddy! No luck on my end thus far. :(
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    I still haven't tried any of these yet. I have a box of the Little Monsters that hasn't been touched yet. One of these days I will break down and try one of each.

Rob