Home General Discussion

now this is interesting

thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
i was going thru some sticks today, 1 fell a tat cigar fell, as i was finished with what i was doing when i turn to pick it up, i couldn't find it, i looked and looked around.
only other living thing around me is my dog mini schnaizer "marco",
well the light bulb went off i remembered he would eat scrap cigar cuttings when i roll cigars, so i looked him over he had the cigar under him, i went to get it his tail went nuts he started to hop and get wild,
i picked up the cigar it was a bit damaged, the next thing i know he jumped up took a small light bite and ran around came back did it again,taking lil bits of the wrapper and eating it well i gave him the cigar he started running chomping on it kicking it around. his lil nub tail just wiggling all over.
damn dog is a cigar lover too,
now is it bad that i gave him the cigar? not worried health wise crazy dog eats ghost peppers so hes built like a freaking tank,
bad since i encouraged it,LOL
not to mention he's eating/playing with a good cigar, lil theif,LOL

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    i was going thru some sticks today, 1 fell a tat cigar fell, as i was finished with what i was doing when i turn to pick it up, i couldn't find it, i looked and looked around.
    only other living thing around me is my dog mini schnaizer "marco",
    well the light bulb went off i remembered he would eat scrap cigar cuttings when i roll cigars, so i looked him over he had the cigar under him, i went to get it his tail went nuts he started to hop and get wild,
    i picked up the cigar it was a bit damaged, the next thing i know he jumped up took a small light bite and ran around came back did it again,taking lil bits of the wrapper and eating it well i gave him the cigar he started running chomping on it kicking it around. his lil nub tail just wiggling all over.
    damn dog is a cigar lover too,
    now is it bad that i gave him the cigar? not worried health wise crazy dog eats ghost peppers so hes built like a freaking tank,
    bad since i encouraged it,LOL
    not to mention he's eating/playing with a good cigar, lil theif,LOL
    Lol, that's funny. Buy him a humi Joe.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    gives new meaning to the term Dog Turd Cigar
  • TexvetTexvet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 38
    I knew an old horse trainer that would give chewing tobacco to his horses. He said it killed worms in the digestive tract.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Call him rocket!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Nicotine is toxic to dogs, and can be fatal to dogs. Ghost peppers are merely an upset stomach. A quick google search will enlighten you, but if you like your dog keep the cigars away from him. A cigar contains between 15 and 40 milligrams of nicotine. A toxic level for dogs is about 5 milligrams per pound of body weight. A LETHAL level will be 10 milligram of nicotine per pound of body weight. Something you should know.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    well i didnt say it was safe, i just said im not worried, my boy weighs 27lbs, and has eaten worse things that aren't good for him mainly because he dumster dives or the kids sneak it to him,
    so no worries he basicly just tore it up and made a mess
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    My neighbor has a Pit Bull, and there were construction workers putting a deck on his house. These were young guys that liked to "chew" and spit the old tobacco, and juices into the grass. Can you see where this is going ? It was the wintergreen or minty kind that must have smelled good to the dog and he ate a bunch of it. Luckily it only made the "toxic" level and the dog just got pretty sick, But those guys definitely heard about it. And paid the Vet bill.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    LOL, a new twist to the old, "My dog ate it!"