Home General Discussion

Tat Day

alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
So, part of my return home celebration is going to be a man day. A buddy of mine (Purofreak for those of you that remember him) and I are going to play golf in the morning and engage in an abunddance of firearms manipulation in the afternoon, capping the day off with a cookout and some good whiskey in the evening. We have decided to make it a Tatuaje day. So far, we have the 10th Anniversary, the original Anarchy, the Jason, and the new TAA release slotted for the day. I think we may need one or two more to get us through the entire day, so I was looking for recommendations. Basically, looking for good, semi-rare Tats to finsih off the day; but I need to be able to actually get at least two of each. Recommendations?

Comments

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    the original el triunfador (the lancero, brown label)
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    And just where is all of that happening?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    The little monsters would fit in nicely there.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Rain:
    And just where is all of that happening?

Damn Rain, just noticed you're in Hood. We will have to link up and burn a few. Its going to be going down up at Jason's place, about 3-4 hours north of Killeen. If you want to make the trek, you're more than welcome I'm sure.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    I don't want to intrude on your plans, we'll work something out though. LMK when you're back.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Start the day off with an El T OG release. Those are always tasty.

Just noticed Trident's post. Great minds think alike.
    Can you still get the original release El Truinfidors?
    And on a semi-related note, are the red and black tubos a yearly release, or were those a one-time shot?
    alienmisprint:
    of course
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    alienmisprint:
    And on a semi-related note, are the red and black tubos a yearly release, or were those a one-time shot?
    One time release, so they are a little harder to find nowadays.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Cabaiguans are a good place to start, one of the milder of the tat line.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Fausto's aren't really rare but you can easily get 2 of them lol a very good smoke IMO
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    I saw the black tubos mentioned.....

But how about the Tat Black Culebra? Or Lancero?
    jgibv:

The lancero is a regular release.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    dennisking:
    jgibv:

The lancero is a regular release.
    ....oh yeah, d'oh.
    Should have clarified .... I was thinking of the old man & the c box ... with the culebra and lancero in the same box.
    Should have said "OLD MAN & THE C" box in my OP. whoops!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Sounds like a great day Tony, you fire and finish a box of Little Monsters...is that a badge?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    dennisking:
    alienmisprint:
    of course
    Where??? I totally agree... The OR conny broadleaf EL lance is unreal. I still have a few left.
    catfishbluezz:
    dennisking:
    alienmisprint:
    of course
    Where??? I totally agree... The OR conny broadleaf EL lance is unreal. I still have a few left.

Yeah, where can you get the original release Truinfadors?
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    The anthology of Surrogates would be a nice addition..... Some of them are smaller ring gauges for quicker smoking.
    alienmisprint:
    catfishbluezz:
    dennisking:
    alienmisprint:
    of course

Yeah, where can you get the original release Truinfadors?
    Here in town at my B&M. He still has a ton of them. I think I sent you some from there a couple years ago. He had a couple cabinets and still has a 50 cab in the humi. They aren't going anywhere. I'm one of a small handful of guys that buys them.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    No Tat advice. Just glad you're comming back :)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    alienmisprint:
    So, part of my return home celebration is going to be a man day. A buddy of mine (Purofreak for those of you that remember him) and I are going to play golf in the morning and engage in an abunddance of firearms manipulation in the afternoon, capping the day off with a cookout and some good whiskey in the evening. We have decided to make it a Tatuaje day. So far, we have the 10th Anniversary, the original Anarchy, the Jason, and the new TAA release slotted for the day. I think we may need one or two more to get us through the entire day, so I was looking for recommendations. Basically, looking for good, semi-rare Tats to finsih off the day; but I need to be able to actually get at least two of each. Recommendations?
    holy crap. tell Purofreak i said hi. miss that dude around here.
    dennisking:
    hey, PM to ya

Thanks brother, I appreciate it. PM replied.

kuzi16:
    alienmisprint:

Will do Kuzi. Ever since I have been in Texas we have gotten together a good bit.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    kuzi16:
    alienmisprint:

+1, Tell him i said hi and i miss him too. Got in a bombing war with him once and he pwned me hard:)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Jetmech_63:
    kuzi16:
    alienmisprint:

+1, Tell him i said hi and i miss him too. Got in a bombing war with him once and he pwned me hard:)
    yeah... had that happen too

but i won.

sand shark