Home General Discussion

Robb Style Cigar Fest (Sorry-Long Post) :)

honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
I had such a good Cigar day today I just wanted to share it, And say Thank you guys !! for the Great cigars & information I have received here, from trades and “other ways” here on the forum.

One of my Son's came to visit with me this morning, although he only lives 100 miles away we don’t really get to see each other as much as it seems we should be able to. When he does visit a few times a year its usually only for a few hours, but today was All Day :D
We had a great “Robb Style” Cigar Fest throughout the day in the back yard while I got to visit him and the grand kids..
We started the day off with a couple of Dirt Torpedo’s,
Moved from there to some MoW “Virtue's”,
Took a little breather, then lit up the “Pvnisher” and after, a few little “Vanilla-Macadiamia's” to cool off from the “Pvnisher” lol, another breather and a few cold soda's :) (it wasn't all that bad-kinda like putting a 9volt battery to your lips for about 10 minutes lol),
Then went right back into it with a few 5 Vegas “Relic's”,
Then decided to come inside for a breather to show him my family here on the forums for a bit, letting him see just what I love about all of you here!
Then decided to top the day off with a “Black Ops” and a “Sons of Anarchy” before it got to late and we had to start the BBQ.

Pics of the great day with one of my boys.....(in no particular order) ..

image image image image image image image image image image image image

Sorry for the LONG post all, but like I said it was a GREAT Day with My Son I don’t get to see very often “the other 2 still live at home :)” And I wanted to share and say Thanks
Now I'm not positive, but He just may sign up here as he loved the info/fun side of it/and the camaraderie here that he noticed, He just doesn’t have a lot of time to devote to being online. Also He is hooked on the Sprint Sale Site after just 15 minutes checking it out BWAHAHAHA - - -Bad Dad ?? Hmm.....I Love It :)
Anyway Thanks for letting me have the time and space here to post this !

Comments