Home Non Cigar Related

Big scare today

2»

Comments

• RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    New Boots:
    RBeckom:
    I have eight large breed- crossbred dogs roaming my property and a few day's back three dogs, one being a Great Pyrenees, came by our home and naturally the dogs piled up. As I was trying to gather up my dogs the Pyrenees would attack from behind and drag one of my dogs back into a fight. Now let me state here that my dogs while not taught to fight, know without a doubt just what to do to a larger dog, they go for the front legs and throat. After several attempts to control my dogs while the owners of the others just watched and poked fun at my dogs, I just let them all go. The meanest one, a five pound Chihuahua ended what had begun. Then the people had the nerve to ask why I hadn't broken up the fight!
    Some people just bug me!

Sounds like the same situation, generally. She stood there, wailing like a banshee...while, my wife, another random lady, and myself tried to break it up.

Funny how quickly people become offended when their dog or dogs get the worst of a situation. To make it even funnier, they have a small female goat that I rescued two days ago and made sure it returned home safely after a neighbors dogs had killed they're whole heard except this one baby.
    Go figure!