Home General Discussion

Info on this Fuente Aniverxario cigar?

scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
So I was at a B&M here in Pittsburgh and stumbled upon a Fuente Cigar I have never seen before. I did a quick google and the only think I found was on halfwheel, but could find no other links online. Here is the LINK. I Picked up 5 of em and they came in these boxes as pictured in the link:

Do you guys have any extra info on these? The Destino Siglo part is was is throwing me of, is it a normal Anniversary one?

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Yeah they look awesome, and your B&M is great. So jealous. We expect a review.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    I've gone to 2 B&M's in my area and neither one had them. I havent read much about them but they look bad ass and Ive seen a few of the guys on here pick them up over the past few weeks!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Oh that is just so wrong.
    It looks like the Don Arturo Gran AniverXario.
    I'm so jealous. LOL!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Last one I had I tossed after a few puff, tasted like cats ass, you should bomb the rest :)
    Seriously I had the privilege of having one and it's like a flavor bomb of cedar, earth and spice in a nice creamy smoke. Enjoy bro! Those are badass
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Those are Destino al Siglo.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I've got a few laying around...they are pretty good IMO. Not sure why fuente has chosen too release all this new stuff this year...yeah I know 100 anny but they came out with a bunch of stuff
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    scarlin:
    So I was at a B&M here in Pittsburgh and stumbled upon a Fuente Cigar I have never seen before.
    Dude! A fellow yinzer on the CCOM forum! Go Pens!

What B&M did you find these at... n'nat?
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    I got em down at Bloom on the Southside. They were sitting on the floor by the Liga stuff. They have sooooooo much there, but some is overpriced like the Opus Lost Cities and the new Destino Opuses.
    scarlin:
    I got em down at Bloom on the Southside. They were sitting on the floor by the Liga stuff. They have sooooooo much there, but some is overpriced like the Opus Lost Cities and the new Destino Opuses.
    Never been there. I'll have to check it out. Love the Leaf & Bean and Allegheny Smokeworks. Are there any more BOTLs from da Burgh here?
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Puff_Dougie:
    scarlin:
    Never been there. I'll have to check it out. Love the Leaf & Bean and Allegheny Smokeworks. Are there any more BOTLs from da Burgh here?
    There might be one person if I remember. Not sure as I haven't been that active in the past few months. Bloom is good, nice long humidor which a massive selection. The stuff right inside the door the is the expensive stuff. They just split up a Fuent charity box and you can buy the individual coffins. Rumor has it from a Liga Rep that the owner has a couple boxes of Partagas 150s (and other old stuff) upstairs, he said John Drew spent a couple thousand for one haha.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    rwheelwright:
    So they are a lighter version of the regular, like the opus?
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    scarlin:
    Puff_Dougie:
    scarlin:
    There might be one person if I remember. Not sure as I haven't been that active in the past few months. Bloom is good, nice long humidor which a massive selection. The stuff right inside the door the is the expensive stuff. They just split up a Fuent charity box and you can buy the individual coffins. Rumor has it from a Liga Rep that the owner has a couple boxes of Partagas 150s (and other old stuff) upstairs, he said John Drew spent a couple thousand for one haha.
    I am also in the city of champions. Blooms is a great spot, however I feel like they did an across the board price hike recently.
    kevin1323:
    scarlin:
    Puff_Dougie:
    scarlin:
    I am also in the city of champions. Blooms is a great spot, however I feel like they did an across the board price hike recently.
    Nice! Looks like we may need to put together a Pittsburgh Herf!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    These are supposed to be the same as the Gran Anniverxario that came in the humidor a few years back. Rich Wheelwright would have more details
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    dennisking:
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    These are supposed to be the same as the Gran Anniverxario that came in the humidor a few years back. Rich Wheelwright would have more details
    From what I hear they are a completely different blend than the older ones. With that being said I can't tell you much about it other than being full bodied and different than an Opus.