Home General Discussion

Do you own this humidor?

13»

Comments

• rad1964rad1964 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 189
    gmill880:
    Thats a very very very nice collection of sticks rad ...Is that a AF Anejo 55 I see ? The Anejos , especially the #77 "Shark" is in my top 3-4 I have ever smoked .
    Yep, it's the Arturo Fuente Anejo, Reserva No. 55
    I have yet to smoke any, as this one just arrived.

• Joel H.Joel H. Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 101
    wow nice collection there i see a few i wouldnt mind testing out for ya...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Hey rad, Niiiice ! What a fine collection of smokes you have. It makes me want to pick up a few that I have been missing.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    rad1964:
    gmill880:
    Thats a very very very nice collection of sticks rad ...Is that a AF Anejo 55 I see ? The Anejos , especially the #77 "Shark" is in my top 3-4 I have ever smoked .
    Yep, it's the Arturo Fuente Anejo, Reserva No. 55
    I have yet to smoke any, as this one just arrived.

I think you will enjoy it , I love those, have a few aging of the 77's and 55's from last November and they are awsome with that age on them .
    I have yet to choose the 10 cigars that will accompany on my camping trip in October to Big Sur. I am pretty sure that my ITC split decision will be coming, a few ISOMs, my RP '90, a Padilla Signature 32 lancero, a Gurkha Centurian, Graycliff Double Espresso, a Padilla Artisan and one Fuente OpusX. The extra spot I will add my humi-tube.

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Man. That looks great. I wish I had purchased that one now. I'm pretty happy with mine, but the hydrometer is internal and I have to open it to check the humidity. Also, mine doesn't hold anywhere close to that many cigars. Now that I see it with cigars in it, it looks so much better.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Looking good Rad, I've also been pleased with mine. Nice collection you got there too.
    Thanks krieg, my hygrometer that came with the humidor seems to be fine. It's keeping up with my alibrated digital so far.

rad1964:
    Thanks krieg, my hygrometer that came with the humidor seems to be fine. It's keeping up with my alibrated digital so far.

LoL, my analog is soooo hopelessly inaccurate, it's ridiculous. I never even considered using it, thank God. I already had a digital waiting on my humi when I got it.
  • Joey PetersenJoey Petersen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    C H E A P H U M I D O R S . C O M has imperfects for a great price!!!! The imperfects are pretty much just external flaws, such as a scuff here, and so on. My friend has a 500, I have a 300, and both work perfectly. Great seals on both. Full refund available. His had a couple scuffs as well as mine, nothing wrong with the interior or anything. To be honest, when I received it, I had to look up close to find the "imperfect"ness. Mine has storage drawers for lighters cutters ect and one knob is loose, so it doesnt tighten up all the way, but again, you have to really pay close attention to find the imperfect in them.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Joey Petersen:
    The same one I bought for the same price, http://www.cheaphumidorsDOTcom/HUM-300GR-IMP.html
    Hey Joey... Although I think most (not all, of course) of us are already fairly familiar with that website, we generally try to refrain from posting deals from other companies on the open forum. Ccom is an awesome organization and we'd hate to see somebody directed here from Google and ilk, and then end up buying elsewhere because they found a link here. The exchange of such links is generally confined to Private Messages.

Just thought I'd mention. Take care, and how do you like that humi by the way? Are the drawers for cigars at all, or just for accessories? I was thinking about that one myself.
    I have/use a humidor I bought from there. I have been very pleased with it. Good quality, perfect seal too.
    Hays:
    Joey Petersen:
    The same one I bought for the same price, http://www.cheaphumidorsDOTcom/HUM-300GR-IMP.html
    Hey Joey... Although I think most (not all, of course) of us are already fairly familiar with that website, we generally try to refrain from posting deals from other companies on the open forum. Ccom is an awesome organization and we'd hate to see somebody directed here from Google and ilk, and then end up buying elsewhere because they found a link here. The exchange of such links is generally confined to Private Messages.

Just thought I'd mention. Take care, and how do you like that humi by the way? Are the drawers for cigars at all, or just for accessories? I was thinking about that one myself.
    I love the humi. She works perfectly. The drawers are for storage of lighters, cutters, ect, lined with felt. Only the bottom row pulls out. The Upper two rows are just faux drawers for looks. All in all, I'm super happy with it and would recommend it over and over again. As I normally do.
    and I only post links to this website because CCOM doesn't sell imperfects, so if they did, I probably would refrain from doing so. Don't get me wrong, I love CCOM and buy only from them and CI, for the most part. But I don't see any reason to not post links to other sites. If I sent a PM then nobody else would see what I am talking about. Just my .02
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I don't think it's has really been much of an issue to post links to humidor retailers, since ccom doesn't do the majority of their business in humidors. At least from that standpoint I've never seen anything wrong with it.
    Joey Petersen:
    Hays:
    Joey Petersen:

I love the humi. She works perfectly. The drawers are for storage of lighters, cutters, ect, lined with felt. Only the bottom row pulls out. The Upper two rows are just faux drawers for looks. All in all, I'm super happy with it and would recommend it over and over again. As I normally do.
    and I only post links to this website because CCOM doesn't sell imperfects, so if they did, I probably would refrain from doing so. Don't get me wrong, I love CCOM and buy only from them and CI, for the most part. But I don't see any reason to not post links to other sites. If I sent a PM then nobody else would see what I am talking about. Just my .02
    hey JP, I wouldn't worry about it too much, Ccom's main business isn't humidors. I for one, didn't see anything wrong with it.
    j0z3r:
    I don't think it's has really been much of an issue to post links to humidor retailers, since ccom doesn't do the majority of their business in humidors. At least from that standpoint I've never seen anything wrong with it.
    yeah, what he said.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    My mistake...going 2 for 2 on posts here lately! :-S
    lol thanks for the back up guys. I appreciate it. haha