Home General Discussion

Source for cigars CCOM doesn't carry

EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
I'm looking for a few sticks that CCOM doesn't carry, nor does my local B&M. While understanding fully that nothing compares with CCOM, if there is another online retailer that you trust would you mind sending me a name or link through PM? I've ordered from CI before it it was okay (but nothing like the customer service at CCOM) and they don't have what I am looking for at the moment either. I had a bad experience with Thompson and will not order from them again. Other ideas?

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Or float em out on the board. I have 6 b&m's near me that have a pretty diverse selection.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Thanks for all the great advice guys! I guess another way to ask the question is "are there places you'd never buy from again?"
    Echambers:
    Thanks for all the great advice guys! I guess another way to ask the question is "are there places you'd never buy from again?"

Thompson, JR, Shopwiseguys(i think theyre out of business) all for heinous customer service and recieving cigars that look like theyve been through a dehydrator.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    what cigars are you talking about? Boutique type cigars or what?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Echambers:
    I'm looking for a few sticks that CCOM doesn't carry, nor does my local B&M. While understanding fully that nothing compares with CCOM, if there is another online retailer that you trust would you mind sending me a name or link through PM? I've ordered from CI before it it was okay (but nothing like the customer service at CCOM) and they don't have what I am looking for at the moment either. I had a bad experience with Thompson and will not order from them again. Other ideas?
    PM to you
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    what are you looking for? I have a local BNM that is the largest in the state of michigan and carry a wide variety of cigars. let me know and i can check out their inventory.
    Thanks everyone for the great advice and offers to help!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Bigshizza:
    Me?
    You're a funny man, Jim. Besides we're even. Right? RIGHT?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    Me?
    You're a funny man, Jim. Besides we're even. Right? RIGHT?
    Keep telling yourself that broski...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    I know I've emailed before and if they don't have it a lot of times they can get it. Tim got me several really htf smokes and the price on them was insane.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    phobicsquirrel:
    I know I've emailed before and if they don't have it a lot of times they can get it. Tim got me several really htf smokes and the price on them was insane.
    Totally agree Glen. Just give andy, or tim a call and there is a good chance they can help out. For a wide variety of reasons they cannot always publicly advertise all that they have access to.
    Okay, whomever turned me on to the auction site you are a deadman. Bid on a bunch if stuff thinking I would certainly be outbid. I was not. Oops.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Echambers:
    Okay, whomever turned me on to the auction site you are a deadman. Bid on a bunch if stuff thinking I would certainly be outbid. I was not. Oops.
    They don't call it the devil site for no reason..... :)
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Echambers:
    That was NOT me. Nope. No sir. I know what you mean though that's how my cooler ended up with two boxes of Tats.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Hahahaaaa I got a few things I'm hoping to be out bid with
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    yeah, just won a cutter and a travel ashtray. I thought for sure I wasn't going to win.

Even worse, in my head that means I need to win more before my ship date so I can take advantage of the reduced shipping charges by combining the orders....
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Echambers:

the devil site is indeed dangerous. i don't know what has been sent to you other than that but I will PM you a couple more. One site I left a bid on a box of TATs thinking surely at under half MSRP I would be out bid. They are resting in my humi now.
    curtiscr79:
    Even worse, in my head that means I need to win more before my ship date so I can take advantage of the reduced shipping charges by combining the orders....

DUDE! I do the same thing! Funny how that works...
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Jetmech_63:
    curtiscr79:

Smart thinking on their part. Consolidated shipping makes for OCD shopping. The other auction site has fixed price shipping of roughly $6-9 depending on what shipping you choose. It is alway my rationale for overloading.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Jetmech_63:
    Or float em out on the board. I have 6 b&m's near me that have a pretty diverse selection.
    I envy you. LoL
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    ckrddsmke:
    Jetmech_63:
    curtiscr79:

Smart thinking on their part. Consolidated shipping makes for OCD shopping. The other auction site has fixed price shipping of roughly $6-9 depending on what shipping you choose. It is alway my rationale for overloading.

I hate that place. Just got a shipment after drunken bidding last weekend.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    ckrddsmke:
    Echambers:
    the devil site is indeed dangerous. i don't know what has been sent to you other than that but I will PM you a couple more. One site I left a bid on a box of TATs thinking surely at under half MSRP I would be out bid. They are resting in my humi now.

OK what is this "bid" site and where the heck is it ??? HMM HMM, I just found out about the sprint sale , now you all talking about a cigar bid site, INFO PEOPLE !!!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Check your PM Steve.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525