Home General Discussion

Yesterday's DD

KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
Anyone else get the Olivia V Melanio toro 5pk for $39?? Damn good deal.

Comments

• MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Krieg:
    Anyone else get the Olivia V Melanio toro 5pk for $39?? Damn good deal.
    No. But that's 'cause I just bought a box right before Christmas. I almost jumped on that one; they're a favorite in Robusto, but I haven't had the Toro.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Good deal for sure. I'm not a fan of that melanio vitola. If they however had the petite corona I would have been all over it
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Seems like I placed an order once over the phone one time and I told them how sad I was to have missed the daily deal from the day before and they let me have it . Or maybe it was the weekend blitz. I can't remember which. Anyway. If you're willing to ask,.... worst they can say is no.
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 430
    Bob Luken:
    Seems like I placed an order once over the phone one time and I told them how sad I was to have missed the daily deal from the day before and they let me have it . Or maybe it was the weekend blitz. I can't remember which. Anyway. If you're willing to ask,.... worst they can say is no.
    yep, they are trying to sell cigars after all :)
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    jliu:
    Good deal for sure. I'm not a fan of that melanio vitola. If they however had the petite corona I would have been all over it
    i do like that petite corona!! I think I still have half a box left from the original release
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    i do like that petite corona!! I think I still have half a box left from the original release
    very nice Lee. I just picked up a box of them last month. they have been treating me really well for the winter. love that melanio in that vitola