Home General Discussion

May pull the Liga Trigger....

ky_janderson@yahoo.comky_janderson@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 32
Juggling the idea of swooping this bundle from a fellow BOTL. What does the masses say? Liga Privada No9 Liga Privada T52 Liga Privada UF-13 Liga Privada L-40 Liga Privada Dirty Rat Liga Privada Feral Pig My Uzi Weigh A Ton Plus Eleven Kentucky Fire Cured Just a Friend 2 Nica Rustica $120 And go...

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    ky_janderson@yahoo.com:
    Juggling the idea of swooping this bundle from a fellow BOTL. What does the masses say? Liga Privada No9 Liga Privada T52 Liga Privada UF-13 Liga Privada L-40 Liga Privada Dirty Rat Liga Privada Feral Pig My Uzi Weigh A Ton Plus Eleven Kentucky Fire Cured Just a Friend 2 Nica Rustica $120 And go...
    Dude! That's a bundle-and-a-half!!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    This is a tough one. It's probably a great deal, but it depends what you like. If you're trying a lot or most of this for the first time, I might shy away from that price point and work out some trades here and there with guys here instead to try the line a couple at a time.
    Ken Light:
    This is a tough one. It's probably a great deal, but it depends what you like. If you're trying a lot or most of this for the first time, I might shy away from that price point and work out some trades here and there with guys here instead to try the line a couple at a time.
    Ken makes a good point. Retail, most of the Liga Privadas around here sell in the $12 - $14 range. Don't know about the others.

• ky_janderson@yahoo.comky_janderson@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 32
    Ive not tried ANY of the Ligas. The others I have and enjoy them entirely. The only Liga I can find in my local area are the Undercrowns so I have no local price to compare to.
    Send me your addy, bro. I'll fire off a Liga No. 9 for you to try.
  • ky_janderson@yahoo.comky_janderson@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 32
    Im debating on either this bundle or a box of Herrera Estili.... which are amazing If that gets your gears turning any more. PUFF thanks bro! Pm inbound
    ky_janderson@yahoo.com:
    Im debating on either this bundle or a box of Herrera Estili.... which are amazing If that gets your gears turning any more. PUFF thanks bro! Pm inbound
    Got it. Liga trigga will be pulled tomorrow.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    If you like the KFCs then it's reasonable. I'm not crazy about them, but if you are wondering about the Liga's they are freakin awesome. Just my opinion, but the T52 is in my top five and the Feral Pig is right behind it. The UF-13, L-40, and Dirty Rat are all really hard to find.
    blutattoo:
    If you like the KFCs then it's reasonable. I'm not crazy about them, but if you are wondering about the Liga's they are freakin awesome. Just my opinion, but the T52 is in my top five and the Feral Pig is right behind it. The UF-13, L-40, and Dirty Rat are all really hard to find.
    Haven't seen the L-40, but my favorite local B&M carries a steady stock of the UF-13 and Dirty Rat, along with the No. 9
    Heres the money shot... sounds like Blutattoo says yes. image
    ky_janderson@yahoo.com:
    Heres the money shot... sounds like Blutattoo says yes. image
    Dude, you just made me drool on my keyboard.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Personally,
    I'd only go for it because of the "hard to get"-ability of some of the ligas.
    The Uzi, well it's outclassed by the others.
    Other than that, the price is with in line, but that's a judgement call.
    0patience:
    Personally,
    I'd only go for it because of the "hard to get"-ability of some of the ligas.
    The Uzi, well it's outclassed by the others.
    Other than that, the price is with in line, but that's a judgement call.
    Yeah. You're talking about an average of $12.00 per stick (did I count them right?). That's reasonable for the Ligas, but I don't know if the others are in the same league.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I'd counter for a "hundo" and see what he says.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    id shell out the money for a box of Herrera Estelis. they're awesome. loved the T52s and No9's but for a 13 dollar price tag or so... there are definitely better cigars to be found.
    ky_janderson@yahoo.com:
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Personally I'd go with the box of something I know I'll enjoy. These are hard to find, but far from impossible. The B&M by me just had a bunch of these a couple weeks ago. The price is right, but you're practically buying a box blind. The good news is if you hate them you'll be able to trade/sell them pretty easily, but...I don't know, if there's a stick you love and you don't have a box yet that seems a better priority to take care of.
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Some of my all time favorites, and not a bad price really...

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    martymcg43:
    id shell out the money for a box of Herrera Estelis. they're awesome. loved the T52s and No9's but for a 13 dollar price tag or so... there are definitely better cigars to be found.
    I would second this - and don't get me wrong, I love Liga stuff and have smoked a ton of it. There is a lot more available at the $13 price point that far exceeds the quality, flavor and (in my mind) experience over a Liga. For the most part, you're paying because of the "limited" but not impossible availability. All this to say, I still pay for their stuff, just a little more reluctantly than some others.
    ky_janderson@yahoo.com:

USPS shows "Delivered." Did you receive the package, Josh? Lemme know you got it, and if you like the Liga No.9
    PUFF DOUGIE IS THE MAN.got my #9 with some body guards. Been real busy and able to log on. But PD is a stand up guy... along with all the other guys ive met on here. Stay smokey
    ky_janderson@yahoo.com:
    PUFF DOUGIE IS THE MAN.got my #9 with some body guards. Been real busy and able to log on. But PD is a stand up guy... along with all the other guys ive met on here. Stay smokey
    Thanks for posting, Josh. Glad you got the package. You never know with the USPS these days. Enjoy the Liga No. 9 and let me know what you think when you get a chance to spark it up!