Home General Discussion

"Missing" member question?

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
So, I tried to send a PM to another member, and their name in my Inbox came up as "NA." Does this mean the message didn't go through? Does it mean the member blocked me? Anybody know?

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Nope, it went through. All of mine say that.
    So half the time, unless they reply I have no idea who I sent it to later on.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    The N/A comes up under "replies", it's just because they have not seen/replied yet.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    0patience:
    Whew! Thanks! I was afraid maybe I had p*ssed somebody off. Hard to tell with all the drama flyin' around here the past few days.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    All these grizzled vets are acting like a bunch of little school girls. lol. The newbs are more mature. Haha. Jk!
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    0patience:
    I got tired of forgetting who I sent PMs to. So now I often put the recipeient's screen name or first name in parenthases in the subject line. (@0patience) That way if I need to go back and check and older one I can see who I sent each one to.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Bob Luken:
    0patience:
    I got tired of forgetting who I sent PMs to. So now I often put the recipeient's screen name or first name in parenthases in the subject line. (@0patience) That way if I need to go back and check and older one I can see who I sent each one to.
    That's brilliant! Why didn't I think of that?
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Mine will go back and forth, right now is all NA last night about half of the recipeient's names were there and every now and then all namess will show, Great idea Michael!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    MorganGeo:
    All these grizzled vets are acting like a bunch of little school girls. lol. The newbs are more mature. Haha. Jk!
    You just made "The List"
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    catfishbluezz:
    MorganGeo:
    You just made "The List"
    Morgan, just so you know ... you're messing with the Nacho originator ^^^
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    catfishbluezz:
    MorganGeo:
    You just made "The List"
    I would like to take this opportunity to formally distance myself from this Morgan character. Whoever he might be.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    WaltBasil:
    catfishbluezz:
    MorganGeo:
    You just made "The List"
    I would like to take this opportunity to formally distance myself from this Morgan character. Whoever he might be.
    I would like to take this time to say that Walt is my BFF. Two peas in a pod if you will.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    MorganGeo:
    We're not bears. Wait, I thought you said grizzly. Nevermind.