Home Non Cigar Related

Workout dvd

roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
Does anyone have a workout dvd that they are either not using, or have an extra copy that I can borrow? School started back in session and I am looking for something to do in the morning to help offset sitting around all day.

Thanks.

Comments

• MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    roland_7707:
    Does anyone have a workout dvd that they are either not using, or have an extra copy that I can borrow? School started back in session and I am looking for something to do in the morning to help offset sitting around all day.

Thanks.
    My wife has the complete set of Richard Simmons...she swears she will use them someday, but I bet I could send 'em to you and she'd never notice...But I suspect Mr. Hot Pants isn't what you're looking for.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Thanks for that offer man....(as I gouge out my eyes)lol
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    roland_7707:
    Thanks for that offer man....(as I gouge out my eyes)lol
    'bout the response I was expecting.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    Some things you can't unsee
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    roland_7707:

Thanks.

I might have a copy of P90X somewhere around the house. I only have the Discs, no books or anything. If you are interested I can try to remember to look this weekend.

Just send me a PM if you're interested.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    I have a complete copy of P90x as well I can send if curtis can't find his. Just let me know