Home General Discussion

Not Sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMartinez10JMartinez10 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 296
Hi my name is Coach Julian and I'm a Ccom Forum addict. I can't sleep; I was asleep for a good while then wife woke me up for something (non cigar related so probably not that important) after which I could not go back to sleep. Go back to work on Monday and it should be interesting being that I'm addicted.

PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    JMartinez10:
    Hi my name is Coach Julian and I'm a Ccom Forum addict. I can't sleep; I was asleep for a good while then wife woke me up for something (non cigar related so probably not that important) after which I could not go back to sleep. Go back to work on Monday and it should be interesting being that I'm addicted.

Yeah preaching to the choir buddy!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Bigshizza:
    JMartinez10:

you ain't lying.....lol been there and still do it......lmao:-)
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    MVW67:
    Bigshizza:
    JMartinez10:

you ain't lying.....lol been there and still do it......lmao:-)
    Yeah wife gets mad when the first thing i do when I get home is go here or as soon as I wake up(working night shift now) and i tell her I just want to see what I missed........